Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?

Re: Error trying to add reviews from Google

@Kameron, so that means that even if it was years ago that I had these non Thumbtack reviews on my profile, importing 10 more from Google or wherever is going to simply replace those? And how will I know which reviews from the past were from Thumbtack or outside of Thumbtack? I've been on here for nearly seven years so my memory may not be great on it.
0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

Re: Error trying to add reviews from Google

@needsmorecoffee correct, importing reviews is meant to be more of a help to pros who are looking to establish those first ten reviews on their profile. When looking at your list of reviews HERE, you can tell the difference by looking for that "verified" tag on the review below next to the date stamp. While logged into your account you'll be able to see and read all reviews from customers outside of Thumbtack past that 10 that we show. In order to see the actual 10 listed for customers, you'll need to look yourself up through the search results from the customer perspective. 

0 Kudos
mikeholp
Level 5

Can't import reviews from Google and Facebook!

Hello,

I'm unable to import my reviews from Google and Facebook.

See the following screenshots:Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 11.39.07 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-06-08 at 11.39.15 AM.png

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Re: Can't import reviews from Google and Facebook!

@mikeholp it looks like you have quite a few tabs open, which can make things act a little off. Let's have you go through these troubleshooting steps and then re-open your Thumbtack account in its own window. If you're still seeing this same error after doing those things, please let me know! 

0 Kudos
mikeholp
Level 5

Hey Meckell, I contacted customer support about the issue a few days ago, they put in a bug request, and now it's working just fine! I was able to import my top 10 reviews from Google no problem.

Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@mikeholp our support team is great, I'm glad they were able to help you get this resolved! 

0 Kudos