Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
topic id 5571: Pricing
topic id 7120: Charging practices
topic id 7090: Insanity
topic id 6931: TV commercial
topic id 5713: Quote pricing / how much will I pay per quote?
topic id 5305: Website Design Pricing
topic id 3937: Unhappy with thumbtack
topic id 4155: Rates for Yoga Instructors in Los Angeles
Highlighted
Community Manager JasonB
Community Manager

Give us your feedback!

At Thumbtack, when there's something we like or something that's going well, we call it a #loveit. And when there's something that could be improved, we call it a #couldbebetter. So tell us: what are your #loveits and what are your #couldbebetters? What do you like about Thumbtack? What do you like for us to improve? Let us know below!
27 responses
lettiedawson
Level 4

Re: Give us your feedback!

This app has been a great lead generator for me!  It's easy to get started, and easy to use.  I had no idea what i was getting into when I opened my doors #smallbusinessproblems, but I am so glad I stumbled on your app!  

Community Manager JasonB
Community Manager

Thanks for your post, @lettiedawson! It was so great meeting you at the event last week! Hope to see you again soon!

0 Kudos
djblaxx
Level 4

#LoveIt that Thumbtack provides the opportunity to see and potentially bid on events that are out there. I do not have to wait for a customer to contact me. I also like that I can see the competiton to better position at winning a gig. Again #LoveIt

Community Manager JasonB
Community Manager

Thanks so much, @djblaxx! We love having you on Thumbtack!

0 Kudos
djblaxx
Level 4

Jason,

Thank you for noticing...Lets me feel like there are still humans out there actually paying attention to their customers.

Thumbtack is great for small business owners! It helps my business find clients that needs our services. 

Community Manager JasonB
Community Manager

Thanks, @RoyalLibations! Welcome to Thumbtack and welcome to our Community!!

0 Kudos
tiaholiness
Level 4

I don't feel that the pro should be charged when a customer contacts you, if the customer asks you a question that is in your profile. 

I entirely agree! I just had a customer thoughtfully respond letting me know what she more specifically needed from the PRO and now I'm paying $70 for that one lead that will not result in anything. How can we get back to the place of paying if/when hired?  

0 Kudos