results: 10
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
Highlighted
Community Manager JasonB
Community Manager

Give us your feedback!

At Thumbtack, when there's something we like or something that's going well, we call it a #loveit. And when there's something that could be improved, we call it a #couldbebetter. So tell us: what are your #loveits and what are your #couldbebetters? What do you like about Thumbtack? What do you like for us to improve? Let us know below!
100 responses
lettiedawson
Level 5

Re: Give us your feedback!

This app has been a great lead generator for me!  It's easy to get started, and easy to use.  I had no idea what i was getting into when I opened my doors #smallbusinessproblems, but I am so glad I stumbled on your app!  

Community Manager JasonB
Community Manager

Thanks for your post, @lettiedawson! It was so great meeting you at the event last week! Hope to see you again soon!

0 Kudos
sbriguy6
Level 6

Pros have given you so much feedback it runs your system! Pay us back!

Great job for helping me harrison&carpentry handyman ser.
Moderator Meckell

Happy to help! @Lelandharrison1

djblaxx
Level 6

#LoveIt that Thumbtack provides the opportunity to see and potentially bid on events that are out there. I do not have to wait for a customer to contact me. I also like that I can see the competiton to better position at winning a gig. Again #LoveIt

Community Manager JasonB
Community Manager

Thanks so much, @djblaxx! We love having you on Thumbtack!

0 Kudos
djblaxx
Level 6

Jason,

Thank you for noticing...Lets me feel like there are still humans out there actually paying attention to their customers.

Thumbtack is great for small business owners! It helps my business find clients that needs our services.