Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 6
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Make pro pricing and rates more upfront for customers
topic id 24883: Filtering out customers with certain budgets based on pro preferences
KelceyLucas
Community Newcomer

Re: Give us your feedback!

I recently signed up for Thumbtasck as a way to gain additional clients for my lawncare and handyman business.  The platform has been very helpful in helping me to attain new business.  I look forward to gaining additional clients.

JasonB
Community Veteran

That's so awesome to hear, @KelceyLucas! We're happy you're here!

0 Kudos
jpsmithphoto
Community Newcomer

A #loveit for thumbtack is the general concept. I love that I can put in what service I offer and that I can directly have a client that needs exactly what I provide. It makes the looking for clients that need my services job tremendously easy.

A #couldbebetter for thumbtack would be the process of being charged for every person that responds. It's great that they are no longer charging to send quotes but its not very often that a customer immediately responds with "no I don't need your services" because then they wouldn't need to respond at all. I think a way to fix this would to maybe place a 2-3 limit response and then charge if there is more conversation from there. Just a thought. 

JasonB
Community Veteran

This is really great feedback, @jpsmithphoto! Thank you for sharing it, and thanks for being here! 

0 Kudos
HiromisCPA
Community Regular

I would like to be able to customize the quote template.  For example, I currently do taxes and the way the tax returns are formated doesn't work for my pricing model.  The "individual tax return preparation" pricing model is currently about the tax return plus "self employed," which is not the usual common pricing model.  The pricing model is really based on the additional forms that come along the tax return.  There should be a base price and "add-ons."  I think that would be helpful for all businesses across the broad.

marks
Community Newcomer

Tried to post a picture on the site, but unable to do so for the TACK card. Sorry! But Event was excellent and nice to meet Marco.
Moderator Meckell

This is all such great feedback, thank you for sharing! 

Eddie1179
Community Newcomer

I don’t use this app anymore due to the fact I was charged a lot for a job I never got. The customer actually didn’t want to do the job was just see what it would cost him in the future. I feel there should be a hired button on something that the customer can click once he hired that particular contractor or something like that. I bid on several jobs and if I had to pay $60 every job I bid on and don’t get I will go out of business fast.
Highlighted
Moderator Meckell

@Eddie1179 I want to look into this charge and get a better idea of the situation. When you get the chance, go here to send me a private message with the name of the customer and I'll start looking! 

0 Kudos
Eddie1179
Community Newcomer

I sent numerous inquiries about this when y’all sent me a payment reminder everytime. I just quit using the app it wouldn’t let me bid on jobs anymore due to this charge and I wasn’t paying it. Y’all charge me even when a customer just responds to say he hired someone else or he is going to wait til “income tax “ next year to do it.