Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?

Re: Insights

Deleting the 'Insights' application is simply another step towards Thumbtack becoming another 'Porch' or 'Homeadvisor'.

Not taking the contractors, who use the APP and program daily, into consideration when implementing these changes.

In a word, the new format sucks.

Moderator Meckell

Thanks for reaching out about this @Jamiegeddes @VAMarketingGuy @Lisa_Pope @jcp @AutumnElectric @lajbre108 @lark @DefiningImagery

To get more context behind this update, check out Jason's recent post here. With any update, we value all of your feedback. Let us know what you think and feel free to reach out if you have any questions. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
JimInDallas
Level 6

Not insightful at all.  "You have this rating average, your competition has this."  "You respond this quickly, they respond that quickly."  Please explain how that helps anyone.  Whoever thought that was helpful needs a quick class in business analytics.

vasy
Level 6

Thumbtack please bring back the old insights, that was extremelly useful. The new see competition is useless.

Jcarr
Level 4

Hi there, i agree, i would like to see the “ insights” be brought back. This new “ view competition” in it’s place is useless. If you are listening Thumbtack support could you please explain why you replaced something with useful content to something that adds zero value for pros?
Moderator Meckell

I'm sorry to hear that you guys aren't pleased with the new insights. You can see our update about this on our thread here. Feel free to reach out if you have any additional questions, I'm always happy to help! 

0 Kudos
vasy
Level 6

No we are not happy with the new insights, as you can see from our replies none of us like it and it looks like Thumbtack doesn't care. It is sad that day by day Thumbtack is changing into a new Home Advisor.

Why is it that you keep referring to a discussion thread where everyone on it (meaning ONLINE Pros) is venting their displeasure with the "View Competition" content, and wish to have the "Insights" content back. Also, stop referring to it as the "new" Insights. Referring to it as "new" would imply that you have kept the old functionality/content and enhanced it with new/welcome functionality/content. Call it what it is, "View Competition", a replacement of "Insights" and it is worthless. :-(

Once again, TT not listening to the individuals that pay for this platform... well, that's becoming less and less of a reality I would say.

0 Kudos

Also, we (ONLINE Pros) use to get email notifications when a potential client read our response/quote to their job request. For some reason that is no longer happening - the last read email notification I received was back on 10-24-2018, and I have had numerous read notifications in the Sent Quotes Inbox list since then. 

Is this another "enhancement" that TT is not letting us know about. Once again, TT is taking away customer data - just another nail in the coffin. :-(

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@VAMarketingGuy You're right, we no longer send notifications when your quote is viewed, you get notified once the customer responds. 
I'd love to hear your feedback on this and pass it along. What are the benefits of getting notified when a customer views your quote instead of just when they respond?

0 Kudos