Highlighted

Leads

Community Regular
Best Answer

Why have qualified leads virtually disappeared (again)? For most of this year I received more qualified leads than I could handle. Suddenly I've now gotten exactly one in six weeks, and that was a ghost. Has Thumbtack exhausted its advertising budget for the year, or is there some other reason for this dropoff?

replies

Re: Leads

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

Thanks for reaching out about this @yeeditor I have passed on your concerns on to our product team. With the holidays and such coming up, it could very well just be a slow time of year for your service. Definitely keep an eye on it and keep us updated! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leads for me have dropped dramatically in recent weeks

Community Regular
Best Answer
this may just be in my industry, or it could be because of the holiday coming up. However I have noticed that since the last big change at thumbtack my leads have dropped dramatically. I have always hit my budget by Thursday of each week in the past.

Since Thumbtack made the change in the way it charges us a few weeks ago I've been lucky to hit 60% of my budget.
Highlighted

Active Community Member
Best Answer

I remember a big deal was made a few years ago that TT was doing a nationwide marketing campaign.

I saw a total of 1 TV ad.

I have yet to see anything else in Phoenix, AZ.

No TV, web ads, print, billboards. NOTHING.

TT is now a $1.3B company. Can't they do something FOR the Pro's instead of just taking?

Highlighted

Community Expert
Best Answer

@PhoenixPhotog there was a similar question asked about Thumbtack advertising in a recent town hall with our CEO. Be sure to check out the post and video here: 2019 Year-End Pro Town Hall with Marco.

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.
0 Likes