Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
GinaS
Level 4

Re: Let’s talk about how you rank in search results

Solved! Jump to solution
Can you go over what factors have the biggest influence on ranking? Do ratings have a bigger influence than number of times hired, etc.
Boxley
Level 1

Solved! Jump to solution
Is the only way clients see me is to add money and promote? I had a lot of views and now that I am not promoting but being more selective with money I have no views. I have spent a lot with instant leads with promting and none of them have used my services. I really wish the cleints were screened better.
0 Kudos

Solved! Jump to solution
Hi Scott.
I think that the search should be broadened so that profeasionals are not excluded because their position was not in the search. For example, I teach etiquette, but there is no search result for this. So people do not know that etiquette can be offered as a service.
However, if they see it as an option, they would more likely hire me to help them. My website is www.etiquetteconnoisseur.com
Thank you
Debbie La Fond

why is there a Difference in my ranking

Solved! Jump to solution

Why is there adifference in my ranking if I say" dog trainers in rapid city " 2nd  page or "dog trainers in rapid city SD" 5th page? 

0 Kudos
Euler-1
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

Hi!

How do I find my ranking?

Two points of interest:1) I also belong to Wyzant and recently have had many very favorable reviews. I am tutoring an autistic child and have met with great success. I have tutored one child 4 sessions and his grade is up 2 levels. How can I share this feedback to other potential students.

2) I recently completed a course in precalculus and currently taking an advanced trig/preclculus course from the University of Padova.

Anyone taking continuing education courses should rank higher. Thank you!

Bruce Tetalman

0 Kudos
dstumper
Level 3

Solved! Jump to solution
All I do is take out tree stumps, I don't cut trees down or do any kind of landscaping or lawn mowing. I do also snow removal so how do I limit the requests for work to just those two things? My area for doing stump removal is about a 40 mile radius, but for doing snow removal is only a 5-10 mile radius.
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

@dstumper are you getting requests outside of your preferences? If so, I want to get things figured out. 

Go ahead and send me a private message with more info on what you're needing help with and we can get started!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Carey-Allen
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution
What are all the areas clients can choose to rank about you, example punctuality. Can pros help suggest other areas where they can be ranke?
0 Kudos
Dunonay
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
Hi. I would like to know if is possible to take contact with you in Spanish language. Thank
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

@Dunonay we don't offer Spanish speaking at this time but would love to help! Do you have someone who can translate for you? Go ahead and send me a private message and we can move forward from there. 

0 Kudos