Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
aaron32
Level 4

Re: Let’s talk about how you rank in search results

Solved! Jump to solution

I agree I like the old system better. I am paying for lead matches and they never answer back. 

Please reconsider and lower the cost of paying for leads. How do you determine the rank?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Djyella
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

Yes i would like to know how the ranking works and where my service is ranked and does my service get quotes sent out before all other djs?

I would like to communcate with some of the clients that are looking at my quotes for questions and answers before they hire.  is that possible?

0 Kudos
LindaZ
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

Hi Scott, I would love to understand the process of "Ranking" and Representation of a pro (me). I had over 420 views this past week with 1 lead. I was lucky to gain the customer (at a cost of $32.!!), but I was definitely getting more leads before change. I will wait to hear how this goes. Thank you

0 Kudos
Brycruiser
Level 4

Too many tire kickers

Solved! Jump to solution

Most of my experience on here is with tire kickers. Any contractor out there can't really give an a curate quote by a description on the internet. Doesn't work for me.

0 Kudos

Solved! Jump to solution

No leads in several months!

0 Kudos
Blain912
Level 1

Solved! Jump to solution
How far back are you taking you statistics from each profile for search ranking? Do you take days from back when we signed up to determine our ranking?
0 Kudos

Solved! Jump to solution
Honestly, I didn't even know things had changed very much. I've stopped paying much attention to Thumbtack because the quality of leads just doesn't match up to other ways I get clients. I've stuck around, though, because it doesn't cost me anything to look at possible leads, and I only respond to those that seem thoroughly in line with what I have to offer.
My question about the ranking system is: how can a Pro see how they are showing up in rankings? I'd also like to see my profile from the customers' point of view.
Mary85006
Level 1

Solved! Jump to solution

How do I find out how my company ranks? Smart Services of Arizona for tax prep?

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@Mary85006  just go to www.thumbtack.com and search for your service in your area. Keep in mind, if you’re in a highly competitive area with lots of pros, you might not see your profile. If that happens to be the case be sure to check out Scotts answers about how you can improve your ranking.

0 Kudos
alexspada
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

I'm sure this question has already been asked, but how does ranking work? and how do I move up in the ranking?

0 Kudos