Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?

Re: Let’s talk about how you rank in search results

Solved! Jump to solution
Im a professional Makeup Artist
I love the New service..
No complaints.. the customer Contact you. The only thing I don't like if the put her number every pro can see and then they'll call and the n you don't get credit.. one customer told me that I wanted you to call me but a lot of pros start calling me.
Highlighted
Thumbtack Employee scottz
Thumbtack Employee

Solved! Jump to solution

Hi @faithglamhouse1,

We’re thrilled to hear that you’re liking the new system! Our goal for the new search results experience is to make it easier for more customers to find great pros like you. And we want to see you succeed and get hired. Your feedback is critical in helping us constantly improve, so please keep it coming!

0 Kudos
Thumbtack Employee scottz
Thumbtack Employee

Solved! Jump to solution

And a huge thank you to these pros for the positive feedback about our new system. We're happy it's working for you and love to see you succeed. Keep up the great work! And don't hesitate to keep the great ideas coming and partipating in our community!

@matthewstroia @Randizzle55 @Jdrdrains @Claribeltovar @Dessi @ChefRachel @Scotty

Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@jerry @Marina @Edgarelpollo21 @Partyhelpers @Carey-Allen @CompleteWeb @Mcdogdog @NTUNE @Pete_Stephens @Timothy327 @Mjr @Randizzle55 @Wreach @bonnie_bill @MikeB @PoolEscapes @kobi @TonyC @Nickven @longport25 I want to thank you all for participating in this Ranking Q&A and sharing your thoughts. In our last Q&A about Search Results, our PM Chris responded to many pros concerns about both the old system HERE and our pricing HERE. Feel free to take a look at his responses about those and let's make sure to try and keep this thread about Ranking in Search Results.

0 Kudos
Randizzle55
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution
My comment was about Ranking. It’s clear that you ha e a lot of upset professionals and your just trying to find the ones that are happy. Good luck! I tried in my original post.

Solved! Jump to solution

I completely agree as I am in the same boat as you!

Lettucefeast
Level 2

Solved! Jump to solution

I have the same results I spent more money in 2018 and had less results than 2016 or 17

SRL
Level 5

Re: Availability

Solved! Jump to solution

I agree that I have not gotten contacts that are fruitful. I have gotten one that under my calendar was for a time I am not open. Does the calendar come into play? I don't know anything about your new, much better $$ for TT only in my opinion, so feel completely in the dark.

RevDHirsch
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution
I think as you do. I do understand how the new system works because I have read all the tutorials. This new promote me systems with our prices advertised means if we get contacted buy a potential customer we pay and we play a lot more . As a wedding officiant I do not list my prices because many factors go into giving the customer an estimate. A vendor ranks higher with good profile etc but also those who choose this risky system to be higher on the list. I am a top pro and in high demand but I rank below newcomers because I don’t want to be promoted and have to pay for knee jerk reactions from couples who are just exploring. Last I did my one analysis about 80% of couple are just window shopping and never return to hire. It is only the couples who are interested in hiring TT that I want to reach out too. While my wedding officiant hires have increased about about 30-35% but my costs on TT have increased 90-95% comparing 2017 to 2018. Yes I get lead but many are out of my area and I don’t want to pay for that. I would like to hear from people using the Promote Me and what their experience is with this new system!
Bubba
Level 6

Solved! Jump to solution
Even if you are at the top of the ranking. With the new system. They can still pick as many pros as they want. So being at the top means you will pay more because customers will see you first. Most likely asking you for pricing more than if you are further down the list. Just my opinion.