Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 17313: Thumbtack pricing for professionals
topic id 16038: Quote pricing calculations
topic id 16031: Fixed Rates vs Hourly Rates
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 578: Only Pay For Contacted Leads?
topic id 11582: Pricing
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
topic id 5571: Pricing
topic id 7120: Charging practices
Lina
Level 3

Re: Let’s talk about how you rank in search results

Solved! Jump to solution

There have been a lot of changes to TT.  I spent way too much for what I am as a top pro (makeup and hair).  I get charged for responses but not booking.  I tried the new search but I didn't get ANY leads. 

0 Kudos
kobi
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

I'm not sure on how the messaging work If we are being charged by texting back to them 

0 Kudos

Solved! Jump to solution

How can you get the prospective clients to give more information so I can give a quote? Most peeople do not respond when I ask for more information. Many will not respond when I have asked up to three times for that information.

0 Kudos

Solved! Jump to solution

where do I rank with the non responcive prospective clients?

Camezo
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution
Can you describe the factors that determine hiw a pro is listed with labels such as “in high demand” or “high value” and I would suggest that if a pro is considered a top pro that it is highlighted somewhere in the i itial list of pros
Thank you
Highlighted
K-9
Level 6

Solved! Jump to solution

That's EXACTLY the same question that I had. What are their Criteria for that?  Thank you for asking it. I can't find it listed anywhere and I wish I had the answer. As when I look at it in my catagory. It almost seems as if it's random. Except for the absurdly cheap prices listed. 

But you do raise some good and valid points here. I will run it by our Team and will get back to you about thatThere must be some sort of Criteria for that. It just can't be random can it???  Naaaah, and please let me assure you that you ARE being heard and that your Feedback (particularly from a fine Pro such as you) IS very important to Us. Much like your call. Truly we didn'tmean to keep you on hold. After all, We'd be Nowhere without our Pros.......hmmmm. 
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@Camezo great question! We have more information about these tags coming out soon, but here's some context in the meantime.

• For Great value:
    • Correlates with the pro having slightly lower prices than others in their area, along with a higher review score than the average pro in their area.
  • For In high demand 
    • Means that the Pro historically has more contacts from customers than other pros on the list
Camezo
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution
@Kameron thank you!
Carey-Allen
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution
Ever thought about testing new features with Top Pros before initiating?
0 Kudos
vrudolph
Level 1

Solved! Jump to solution

Hi First of all I changed my location two weeks ago to note that I am now living in CA.  I received one inquiry how does that affect my ranking? How can I maximize my results and I need to add another service that you don't offer.

0 Kudos