Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Moderator Kameron

Re: Let’s talk about how you rank in search results

Solved! Jump to solution

@Djyella @Jon_Don_Myers we do have things in place to keep pros or customers from doing this. However, if you feel that this has happened be sure to let us know. You can either send me a direct message or use this link HERE

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Djyella
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

I have notified you all on several occasions when this happen and you all did look into it..  I had someone request an 8 hour morning wedding for a Tuesday and requesting lights, mc service etc.   hit my budget for over $25.00.  it was credited after a few days but leads like this need to be detected before they hit our budgets!  

0 Kudos
coachdarla
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
I don't know if it has to do with ranking, but I have been receiving many leads lately after not having received any for months. I really appreciate the leads; they are good ones, however they are all over the country and I must meet with them via video call. I do not receive any leads in my area that I can meet with face to face. How do you decide which leads to send me?
Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

Glad you're getting a good amount of leads! @coachdarla I looked into your account and figured out what's going on. In your travel preferences, you have selected I work remotely (phone or internet). When that option is turned on, we will connect you with customers all across the US who are looking for life coaching services over the phone or internet. If you have any further questions about this, please send me a private message. 

0 Kudos
RevRay
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

Our services with Thumbtack are ranked as a top pro.  With that being said, we do not get near the number of bookings with Thumbtack as we used to get.  Most of our bookings now come from other sights.  We seem to be spending more money with Thumbtack and not acquiring even half of the inquiries for our service.  As a matter of fact, it is very rare that we actually do get hired from a Thumbtack lead.  We are extremely disappointed in our efforts with Thumbtack.  The opportunities that are send to us are not within the greater Charleston area for the main, but in many other areas within South Carolina and Georgia.  A year or so ago,  most of our leads did come from Thumbtack and we were hired, but that is no longer the case.  We feel that we are paying more now and receiving less bookings.  We are very disappointed with Thumbtack to say the least.  We offer our clients/couples so much more that just showing up at a designated time and performing a ceremony, floral design, day of coordination, etc.  We are very passionate about our job and offer our couples/clients a lot of bang for their buck!  We may charge the same as another officiant with Thumbtack, for example, but we do so much more that the average officiant!!!  We offer a great deal of value added service!!  So when couples come to seek the services of an officiant, floral design, day of coordination, they are all concerened with price.  If they only knew what we do truly offer, I feel certain that we would get more bookings.  The responses from Thumbtack regarding our services is so rather generic and does not showcase our true servcies.  

Pat1
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution
Very well stated! You have said what we all are thinking!
coachdarla
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
So if that I understand correctly, if there are leaves in my area, I will get those as well as all across the country. If that is the case, that is perfect.
0 Kudos
Mage_Music
Level 1

Solved! Jump to solution

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to ask questions about ranking!  Is there a separate ranking for the different areas we serve?  For example can our business rank differently from one city or region to the next?

0 Kudos
DavidH
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
What determines the number of leads I receive?
0 Kudos
DavidH
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
What determines the number of leads I receive? I know some teachers who receive 5-10 leads a day, I rarely get 4 a week. Why is that?
0 Kudos