Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Javier1
Level 4

Re: Let’s talk about how you rank in search results

Solved! Jump to solution
I why not put some fit clients maybe they answer call o text no to high low
Javier de loera and alberto
Business name Alan's painting denver j
Javierloera719@gmail.com
0 Kudos
jcp
Level 9

Solved! Jump to solution
Scott

I woke up to read 46 pages of responses. Pretty much all of them negative. Pros with questions - most joined in the last few months. A lot of confused pros. System too confusing. Can Marco speak out to those Pros that have been successful with Thumbtack for years - years - who now have no responses, no business and no idea why so many constant changes and confusing methods are applied that don’t make sense or work? Can Marco at least reach out to those of us that have had our business with TT drop off and explain that. If it’s such a great system now ..... why are no previous highly successful pros not making it? I was highly successful because I had great reviews, great profile, responded quickly and accurately, fairly priced .... all wonderful things to succeed - and now these accomplishments of mine Is not enough to make this platform work. How does Marco explain to all those that had success with a system that was in place for years and now does not work them! Who is it working for? I don’t know why I keep posting comments because i only keep reading things that make me even more not want to engage in this new system. So disappointed to read all these post and all the unhappy people.

Solved! Jump to solution
I definitely like the way that TT used to be, such as the credits being $2.75 - $6. Now 1 quote is $12 - $18. I also have about 10 potential clients in my message feed but all of these potential clients the message States
"waiting for customer to respond"
So in the past 2 weeks, none of these potential clients have responded, and the message of waiting for a customer respond is still there.

I would get 90% of my clientele from Thumbtack, if they don't change their ways and unfixed some of the updates that they created, I might have to go somewhere else.

Apparently I ranked number 3, but yet I'm still not getting any calls or leads or anyting so I'm not understanding how that works.

Last week I had 668 views, 0 leads, and zero money spent please tell me how this is helpful for me?
jcp
Level 9

Solved! Jump to solution
Wow! Perfect example how this new system doesn’t work! And all Thumbtack kept saying is “oh this new system you’ll get more exposer “. Look at your numbers! 600+ views and not one contact? I believe you! Just so you know - I have had the same results. Would love for Marco to explain all this to his past Top pros .... justify these numbers to us. How we Rank ??? Wow - top pro status means nothing anymore.
WendeePease
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution
Do Top Pros rank best?
Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

Great question @WendeePease! Go here to see Scott's answer regarding how your rank when you're a Top Pro. 

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

Great question @WendeePease! Go here to see Scott's answer regarding how your rank when you're a Top Pro. 

0 Kudos

Solved! Jump to solution
Top pros should show up 1st. Now that TT has changed EVERYTHING. who knows now..
mbidstudio
Level 6

Solved! Jump to solution

Hello Scott,

This is day 4 of absolutly no leads. Something is very wrong. I am sure you are checking into this drastic drop in consumer interest in your new format. I rate very high in the rank, so thats not it. 

Highlighted
pcbrad
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

Ranking really is where you compare yourself with your peers in your own group. How are you gonna use the same Algorymth for eveyone. Every group is different.