Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Highlighted
Level 4

Re: Let’s talk about promoting your business

Solved! Jump to solution

Hello Thumbtack, I would like for you to promote my business in the carpet installation catagory where the pro provides the carpet. I no longer want carpet install unless I supply the carpet. Is that possible?  

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@7718 I'll be happy to pass along the feedback to add that filter for your category. In the meantime, I recommend mentioning in your bio that you supply carpet as well if you haven't already.

Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

Thank you

Capfit96
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

I’ve not had a good lead since last October. Based on some recommendations I received here and from other sources, potential clients have been few and far between. I’ve added videos and some new content. Admittedly, putting together a website has been difficult as I don’t have my own brick and mortar training space as I rent space from another local established fitness business where advertising is not an option. I possess the necessary equipment for training clients inside my garage. The above mentioned videos of my garage gym don’t seem to be attracting any interest. Any suggestion would be useful.

0 Kudos
SharonM7
Level 6

Solved! Jump to solution

Capfit, I wonder if it's simply more pros joining Thumbtack. I've noticed way more pros in my category. 

Thumbtack Employee CourtneyF
Thumbtack Employee

Solved! Jump to solution

Hi @Capfit96,

I hear you that some categories are very competitive in certain areas. The best way to succeed in those markets is to boost your rank so that you appear as high as possible in those search results. Once you’ve filled out your profile, added prices, and gotten as many great reviews as you can, the next thing to focus on is accepting and responding to customer as quickly as you can. If you haven’t already, you should download our app to help make that easy. The last thing you can do is promote your business for the jobs you always want. You’ll get a rank boost for those jobs and along with a 20% discount, so you can get more of the leads you want for less.

View solution in original post

Petehayden
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution
Whatever algorithm you changed to screwed me. Prior to the change I had a 100% 5 star reviews, a faster than average response time, and a little below average on price. nobody can find me. Great. Please do not give me canned responses or double talk. It's counterproductive

Solved! Jump to solution

I am out of the country and cannot participate. Will I be able to access the sssion on line after you are finished.

0 Kudos
Lina
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

Hi, when I tried, Promote Your Business, I didn't get any leads. So I had to cancel. 

suloveh68
Level 1

Solved! Jump to solution

a Large amount of custmers didn't response our quote or message, I don't think Thumbtack should charge for that.