Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 6
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Make pro pricing and rates more upfront for customers
topic id 24883: Filtering out customers with certain budgets based on pro preferences
KitKat
Community Regular

Re: Let’s talk about appearing in search results

Solved! Jump to solution
Me too. I have called twice about this and each time talked into tweaking my settings and I have fallen for their gimmick but no more. I have called twice about this and each time talked into tweaking my settings and I have fallen for their gimmick but no more
Kwestman
Community Regular

Solved! Jump to solution
Most of my matches are out of my area as well. Even though I have my range set. I was contacted 7 times in in the last month and all are outside my area and I had to pay for the quotes.
Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

@Kwestman If you go to your services and scroll down to the bottom, you'll see advanced settings. In those settings, there's the option to Suggest jobs near my travel area. That is turned on and that's why you're seeing those leads. Would you like me to turn this option off for you?

0 Kudos
Fastef
Community Regular

Solved! Jump to solution
I agree & I'm sure your like me with or without TT I'm a 5 stsr company in I'm sure you are as well!
0 Kudos
incognitii
Active Community Member

Solved! Jump to solution

Meckell, are you paying attention at all?  This new roll-out is an unmitigated DISASTER.  Is ANYONE at TT paying attention?  Or do you simply not care, just like you don't care about ANY of the feedback that pros have given you over the years?

bonnie_bill
Active Community Member

Solved! Jump to solution

I have asked Chris a question and sent @Meckell a PM asking her a question too. I have not heard anything back.

I am now trying to decide if this new approach to customers searching is an all or nothing. Is this the only way to stay wth TT. Do we have to do this or delete our account? I would like to stay on the sidelines as this will change again. But if I do not hear back I will delete my account after 4 years. We are not paying these unrealistic fees for low billable photography leads. It is not worth it for the business "if" we get the business from a TT lead.

Highlighted
DesertMemories
Community Regular

Solved! Jump to solution

Exactly! I don't mind sitting my two accounts on the sideline to see if TT fixes this. I do not want to be charged for customers to reach out to me when I know less than 10% will be anything near a qualified lead for my photo booth services. If there isn't an opt out then I will have to cancel accounts which are years and years old. 

Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

@bonnie_bill I saw that your DM came in over the weekend. I'll be sure to get you a response today! 

Shuddrbug1
Active Community Member

Solved! Jump to solution

@incognitii,

You've hit the nail on the head! They keep asking for our input, questions, concerns, yadda yadda.  All of which is falling on deaf ears. Clearly TT has no intentions of paying attention to anything  the long time Top Pros have said. So many things pertaining to the "new roll out" are very questionable. 

ALLSteve
Community Regular

Solved! Jump to solution

And what if a Pro has "promote" turned off because y'all can't accurately match the category? And if a Pro has "promote" turned then aren't y'all feeding leads to those other Pros ahead of the Pro who's turned off the feature? Isn't that like placing your thumb on the scale?