Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
MikaTanaka
Level 1

Re: Let's talk about your profile

Solved! Jump to solution

Adding on the suggestion, it would be better if the photos can move up and down by dragging it. Not move up clicking one by one.

Thumbtack Employee CarsonP
Thumbtack Employee

Solved! Jump to solution

Thanks, @MikaTanaka! Using drag and drop to organize your media is a great idea. Your time is valuable, and I understand why you’d want to spend more of it impressing customers with your profile than arranging photos on it. Be on the lookout for updates here and keep sharing your ideas!

cc: @KennyGoldberg@BrianCImage@cheshiredave@jbillups@LexiAssist@IkeaPut2Gether@moonlitmedia

View solution in original post

violinsensei
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

How about drop and drag for quotes.    Also, search for quotes.   Sometimes I need different features from different quotes for a new kind of student request.

Being able to sort the drafts of my quotes into meaningful categories or tags and do a word search on them would be helpful in building them faster.

Suzuki Violin Teacher
0 Kudos
dom-minasi
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

I would like possible students to know. I have been teaching for over 40 years both guitar and electric bass. That I teach all levels from beginners to professionals. I am a published author on books on guitar harmony, theory and improvisation. I am a recording artist. And I would like them to know I have icredible reviews and I have been Top Pro, four years running

JustNjoysb
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

You can add all of that in your profile.

Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

Hi @dom-minasi. You have a lot to showcase, that’s awesome! You have the option to add all of this to your profile and customers will be able to see it. Just go to your profile and edit your introduction. Let me know if you have any questions about this, always happy to help.

JustNjoysb
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

Or a way to add more than one picture at a time on the app

0 Kudos
aminzarif
Level 1

Solved! Jump to solution
All of pro have real picture so that customer knows who is real person who past background checks
Highlighted
Jb0070
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution
How about attaching the pro's profile to the bid, then customers can see straight away who they have available for their work.
Brianna
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

If not attaching the profile, at least offering an option to link to the profile.