Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Thumbtack Employee CarsonP
Thumbtack Employee

Re: Let's talk about your profile

Solved! Jump to solution

Thanks for this suggestion, @jodphoto!

We know our pros are talented, and many offer more than one service on Thumbtack. We’re working to improve profiles so that the right information is surfaced based on what a customer is looking for. This means customers see the reviews, photos, and past projects that are most relevant to their job.

Our goal is always to help you get hired by putting your best foot forward.

Stay tuned for more info on this front! We'll share it here in the Community.

Adding other pros who raised this: @Troy@mkatzdesigns@AugustAlley@dfranklin

0 Kudos
Richardson
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

I would love to see an option of listing different hours and/or availabilities for different days of the week. Right now I'm displaying the same business hours for all days. Also I think being able to update our availability for each week day would be helpful to narrow down the number of profiles sent to customers - I believe it would be more helpful and efficient for both pros and customers. 

Highlighted
JimInDallas
Level 6

Solved! Jump to solution

I agree with this.  I am available during workday evenings and all day on weekends, but there is no way to show that.

Mjr
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution
This is what my biggest complaint is! ...i'm glad someone else had mentioned it!
TSMB
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

I absolutely agrre with you on this one. I work a full time job during the week and work different hours during the week then I do on the weekends.

0 Kudos
Thumbtack Employee CarsonP
Thumbtack Employee

Solved! Jump to solution

Thanks for this, @Richardson!

We understand that showing customers your availability by day is very important. It is something we are working on and plan to launch in the next six months. Keep your eyes peeled for that.

Additionally, there’s a lot of work to be done around integrating your calendar with other platforms and enabling appointment bookings through Thumbtack.  All of this is on our radar, and we’ll continue to share updates here in the Community as they become available.

Thanks so much for your feedback! Please keep it coming!

Other pros who talked about availability and calendar: @JimInDallas@Mjr@TSMB@jdrista@LEP@jonturino@aaphotopgh@tomdans@Mast234@Return2lifeMMT@clutterqueen@BisousBooth@eshtak12@GrayHouseDogs@BarryKerr@djNyceMan@BodyworkerMel@JLDesigns@The-Write-Mann@monkifoto@shaorn@MichelleK@LexiAssist@Lgidopefilms@pebowman@patty5357

View solution in original post

Suomalainen
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

You talked about a calender, we'll use yours.  

Just make one that we can hang on our web sites.

0 Kudos
Suomalainen
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

Better yet, lets all use the Google Calender.  

0 Kudos
JustBobF
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

Would be nice to link to several different portfolio sites, not just to one of each type listed in Thumbtack.

Maybe the Thumbtack images could be divided into albums: Wedding, Architectural, etc. That way, potential clients would see just the photos they are interested in.

tshon
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

Good idea Bob.... client request specific only viewing their target request.

Tim