Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
spanish55
Level 5

Re: Let's talk about your profile

Solved! Jump to solution

You go @CarsonP!! woohooo!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
LanceS
Level 5

Since you asked, I would like to be able to display my company logo along with my photo at the top of my profile.  I use that logo on all my print adds, vehicle markings, brochures etc. and it would be great to add it here. 

Thumbtack Employee CarsonP
Thumbtack Employee

Re: company Logo

Solved! Jump to solution

Great suggestion, @LanceS! This is something we’re looking at.  Will keep you posted as we have more information to share. 

Laholt3
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
Being a mobile bartending service it would be nice to have the option to customize our profile backgrounds. I know this may seem trivial but with all the competition it would be nice to have that opportunity to allow yourself to stand out. Also wish the pictures could be bigger on our profiles as this is how we get booked. Just some ideas.
movielighter
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

This all sound great, 

I would like to see a banner or button we can add to our personal web pages and social media to point people back to thumbtack as well. Something that would require us to verifiy who we are and samples of images to be Thumbtack Approved. 

Also, seems hard for me to get reviews here. My last one I was hired as a single shooter for 6 hours, I brought a second shooter and we stayed 8 hours total, gave them every chance to get all the family photos they wanted, but they had people not ready and things moved on. I was given a 4 star rating after delivering over 1200 photos all edited. Woudl be good to see a way to add a comment to the reviews, or have a retraction option for unreasonable clients. 

-Michael 

Brittany
Level 1

Solved! Jump to solution

It would be awesome if those offering writing services could upload pieces of written work such as a PDF/word doc that can enhance examples of previous works.

Thumbtack Employee

Solved! Jump to solution

Thank you, @Brittany! Your Thumbtack profile is the online storefront for your business and it should display it in the best way possible. We’re always looking for ways to accomplish that. We understand that sometimes, adding examples of your work means something different than sharing photos — whether it’s sharing PDFs, brochures, documents, menus, audio files, or playlists. Keep your eyes peeled for future updates as we roll this out for different categories, and keep sharing your ideas. We’re always listening, and this Community is the best place to keep the conversation going.

@asweetlifetx@LesliePalme@PatWard@clamon1@HansenJC@maryleeanddean@The-Write-Mann@JeannineV2P@dcrooner@Annmarkk@asilva1964@sofibela@Jolli@tvk5195 - adding you all here since you all had similar suggestions!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Solved! Jump to solution
I’d love a 10-15 second video option. Maybe something like the profile video allowed on Facebook? 😍
Thumbtack Employee

Solved! Jump to solution

Thanks for your post, @LisaWatsonVoice!

We’re always working to find the best ways for your profile to support videos of your work. We want to make sure we get it right — so look out for changes to improve video support on Thumbtack soon.

Additionally, we’re exploring ways to use video introductions in a number of categories on Thumbtack. We want to make sure we provide the tools for pros to build high quality videos that help them get hired, so we’re testing in pilots before we launch anything. Stay tuned; we'll have more updates on this soon!

Other pros who asked about video: @Godwin@djNyceMan@shemesh511@JennDemby@DavideSpeaks@endentured@Wah-Heed@Allpurpose@SelbyFilms@cheshiredave@CAID@Carpet18@DOC@vaughn@Drewdus42

View solution in original post

asweetlifetx
Level 2

Solved! Jump to solution

I would like to see better organization of the media area fo the profile.  Include albums where images, videos, etc can be better organized.   Additionally it would be great to include areas in which the business can highlight some of their accolades, certifications and publications.  We have been involved in a number of different industry articles/magazines and this would be ideal to highlight on our profile.   In our business (wedding), it is important to highlight our process so potential customers (who are often unsure) know the process to get started with us as well as what comes next.