Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Highlighted
karenlake
Level 4

Re: Let's talk about your profile

Solved! Jump to solution

I would like to be able to control what customers see when it does the automatic quotes.  I want to see what they see rather than to have go login as a customer to see their view. 

Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@karenlake You're right that there's no easy way to see what your instant quote looks like to a customer.  That's definitely a good idea, and something we'll think about.

There is the option to take a look at your public profile and see the customer view for those cases where you send a normal quote. To do this log in, click profile, and then hit "view as customer" (desktop) or, "preview" (in app).

0 Kudos
Rainagmakeup
Level 1

Solved! Jump to solution
I wish that my profile could also include other social media that I showcase my work on after I’ve been contacted and showcase more of a professional site. Maybe able to customize a little bit. I don’t think all the questions are necessary thank you
Thumbtack Employee CarsonP
Thumbtack Employee

Solved! Jump to solution

Thanks for your post, @Rainagmakeup!

You’ve worked hard to build a strong online presence, both on Thumbtack and off, and you want your customers to have everything they need to make a smart hiring decision. That’s why we’ve added the ability to link your social media right on your Thumbtack profile. To link social media, view your profile and scroll to “Social media”. From here, click Edit and add the full URL of your social media account. 

We’ll also continue exploring ways to utilize and integrate your social media content. There's a lot of work to be done on this front!  Keep sharing your ideas here in the Community. 

Adding other pros who posted about social media: @Onthegofitness@Buildbodylab@TatianaLi@jarrahmarie@LauraM@rez90@Sashareneephoto@gbjj@CAID@chefsavur

LauraM
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

Can there be more options under what payments accepted - like check and bank transfer (not sure what the proper term is when someone pays you through their banks bill pay system. )

0 Kudos
LauraM
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

I do think this has been said but it would be nice if there were a box similar to professional license that would be about certificates or degrees in that field. My field does not have professional licenses. Some people have no training on how to teach violin lessons but others such as myself do have training and educational certificates in the area.

Another thing would be an easy way to show if this is your living or full/time, part time or hobby. That would also be something that would need to be distinguished if the person actually doing the work does that work full time as a living or part time.

0 Kudos
jdrista
Level 1

Solved! Jump to solution

I wish that my profile could somehow bring people to me, giving them the ability to knock on my virutual door. I could then respond and let potential clients know if I am available to do the job. If I am available, we could then discuss price. 

LEP
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

This makes sense. I do no think its right to be charged for a client that contacts me that I am not available to help anyway. Cleints put random dates on the form and check off all the time frames and then when I get them they have a specific date that does not fit in my availability.

BruceWilley
Level 2

It would be great if there was a place to put a short video highlighting the work we do.

thanks for listening. 

Moderator Kameron

@BruceWilley adding videos in your media section is currently offered. You can take a look at the steps to do this here: https://help.thumbtack.com/article/editing-my-photos-videos-and-audio.

0 Kudos