results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
BusyPaws1
Level 4

Re: Let's talk about your profile

Solved! Jump to solution

Carson:

Thanks for the heads up. ThumbTack keeps improving its service, so I look forward to seeing how this new showcase will work. My suggestion is to role it out first, then have pros like myself critique it. My only suggestion is to make it AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE with lots of check-the-box options, etc.--nothing complicated, or it won't get used. Good luck, and look forward to seeing the "new" ThumbTack.

BlushPix
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

Since introducing the new way possible clients see us in these lists. Perhaps placing the Top Pro's at the top of those lists to show their radius and availability, as they would be more likely to click on them for hire. Maybe a filter system would work too. As I see the list is shown at random of Pros within the area for the customer. Maybe have advanced search categories with this new search option for the client. 

Community Manager JasonB
Community Manager

Solved! Jump to solution

This is a great suggestion, @BlushPix.  We're spending a lot of time thinking about how and where pros show up on a customer's list of results.  Advanced search options and filters are definitely on our mind, too.  Keep your eyes peeled for changes, and we'll keep you posted on any changes we make!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
notarylarry
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
I think what you are doing is a great idea As for me I would like to empathize my experience and the fact I have worked with people from all kinds of backgrounds
in a variety of situations
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@notarylarry this is definitely something that is good to highlight by using the intro section of your profile along with answering the Q&A section. Keep an eye out as we work on ways to showcase previous jobs you've done in your profile as well.

Realtor_Ed
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

I think there should be an option to sync reviews from external sources so that customers can see you have a track record even though you're new to Thumbtack. 

Thumbtack Employee CarsonP
Thumbtack Employee

Solved! Jump to solution

Thank you for this idea, @Realtor_Ed!

We know that reviews go a long way in showing customers what it’s like to work with you.

We're excited to announce that all pros can now import up to 10 reviews from Facebook to your Thumbtack profile! To learn more about importing Facebook reviews, read our article Get reviews in the Help Center.

Soon, you’ll be able to import Google reviews to your Thumbtack profile as well. This will help you get a good start on Thumbtack and build a strong profile that stands on its own. We’ll let you know when this is available, too.

More work is being done on this front, so please stay tuned.  We’ll share updates here in the Community.

Other pros who posted about importing reviews: @spanish55, @KennyGoldberg@WacoUAS@maryleeanddean@nmmorales88226, @DaveAllen@Kriscynthia@edwoodac - thank you all!

spanish55
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

Thanks for listening, @CarsonP Smiley Happy 

Super excited about these improvements. 

Maria
Spanish55

0 Kudos
dnovitsky
Level 1

Solved! Jump to solution

I would like to have the ability to link them to my website for detailed images.  Also, a tracker of who went to website.  

Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

Hey @dnovitsky, you can actually already provide a link to your website in your profile. You'll just need to visit the view of your profile and hit the "edit" button next to your business name. There you'll find the provided space to add your website URL. As far as a tracker, that isn't something we offer yet, but a great suggestion there.

0 Kudos