results: 10
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me

Re: Let's talk about your profile

Solved! Jump to solution
I would appreciate being able to list my availability by day, since I do not work the same hours every day.
JennDemby
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
I would love to be able to post a welcome video message to my profile !!
0 Kudos
YogiBrian
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
Video posting and arranging does not work with iPhone 6s Plus. Match exact as requested categories. Personal Training platform for non auto bids needs to be redone like yoga is.
bigbuck316
Level 1

Solved! Jump to solution

I would some how like to see the contractors that lead in hires and reviews in their certian fields of expertise be at the fore front.  I have been on Thumbtack for 4 months with 32 hires and more contracts being completed as we speak.  With 28 reviews and to me that is using the site the correct way.  I see so often that in the "view my competition" their reviews are not up to date nor are they using Thumbtack that often.  I work hard with this site and should be rewarded for the efforts in which my company puts in.  Thank you

JLDesigns
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

I would really like to be able to change my hours per day...
i.e. Mon - Thur 9a-9p and Fri - Sun 10a-6p.

I wish all my reviews could be viewed and I could pick which ones I want posted.

I wish users would be clearly informed that pros are charged when they contacts us... 
I get charged for being asked questions that are in my quote and sometimes that is all they want.
I have had a client ask for packing in the hour range of 6pm or later, then charged and told by the client that 7pm was to late, they needed me from 2p-6p... I would not have quoted for that job because I was not available during those hours! But I still had to pay the fee!!!

The last four (4) questions do Not appear on my profile...
How did you get started...
What types for customers do you work with...
What advice...
What questions should customers think about...

As well as listing our Services for customers that need more than one (1) service...
i.e. Organizing and Interior Design.

Also, It is Crazy how much more the quotes cost now, it is like a 900% increase!!!

Thank you,

JamieLynn Murray

JamieLynn's Designs

Elmural
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

Maybe a feature (slideshow) banner on the profile page that shows 3-5 select images describing the work.

Highlighted
DJGlennW
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution
I would like my profile to read more like the introductory messages that Thumbtack used to have. Something that's personal and that allows me to talk about my experience and reviews as well.

I'd also like to be able to modify the "service includes" portion, so people know I don't charge extra for items like wireless microphones for the ceremony.

While this is a bit off topic, I'd also like to limit the number of bids allowed. Many people have complained to me that, while planning a wedding, for example, they're deluged with replies from multiple vendors: DJs, photographers, planners, florists, bakers, etc. With 20 people bidding for each category, that's more than 100 bids to sort through and consider.
Gerson92
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution
I think my profile is ok so far I have not had any issues.
MicahWhitten
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
The biggest thing I want to be able to do that I haven't been able to on my phone is to back to quotes I have made at any time.
0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@MicahWhitten you should be able to view your "sent quotes" through your inbox. This page talks more about your inbox and the inbox filters: https://help.thumbtack.com/article/manage-my-inbox. If your still having trouble with this after reading through that page please feel free to send me a DM Smiley Happy

0 Kudos