Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
rez90
Level 4

Re: Let's talk about your profile

Solved! Jump to solution

I love the idea about a more stylish way to have photos! I twould be great to have video previews on the mobile, and the link to social media. It means a lot to be able to display what style we bring with the services we offer, specifically in the mobile app!

JeannineV2P
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

Here are a couple of suggestions for consideration:

1 . You have a button for professional licenses; however, I don't see a place to select my credentials.  For instance, I have a Ph.D. which in my work is my professional credential. 

2. An area to provide links to our professional materials. For instance, I write a lot of blog articles for my area of expertise.  If I was allowed to provide a link to a hot topic/blog article I wrote it would help build my credibility with the prospective client. 

Thanks for seeking out feedback! I appreciate it!

Jeannine

Highlighted
Wah-Heed
Level 6

Solved! Jump to solution

I would like the option for clients to have a time limit when responding to a bid. This way we as professionals won't be in the dark guessing and wondering if they will hire one of us or not. If they don't respond in a certain, we get to set the time limit and have that request deleted versus having it archived. Time and money being spent on bidding is what is potentially hurting Thumbtack now. I would like my profile to have a voice greeting/introductory link portion of ourselves, in addition to our bio, so clients will know who we are before meeting us in person. Or even an option for us to edit our responses. I hate when i'm responding by smart phone and i can't correct a mistake and have to retype what i meant in the next line.

Solved! Jump to solution

I would like to see a link to our yelp reviews, rather than try to "get reviews" and bother my clients, or see redundancies. As part of my messaging to clients i do put in a request for them to review those, but i think it would be handier to directly have it there. At the same time of course it might be risky as you never know what shows up there, as there are always pros and cons. Wondering what your view of that is of course...

0 Kudos
CustomFit
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

I'd like to see a more prominent advertisement of Top Pro status as well as a website link. 

Bobby333
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
Don’t punish our pro status when we don’t stay up with thumbtacks guidelines. In other words, I’m getting referrals from Thumbtack customers so I’m not using the website as often. (Isn't that the great part about using Thumbtack.) As we grow we begin to get more referrals which accounts for less activity on Thumbtack. I’ve been using Thumbtack since I started the business 4 years ago. I have tried numerous other advertising methods and have always stayed with Thumbtack and will continue. Thumbtack has built my business😀😀😀😀.
Community Manager JasonB
Community Manager

Solved! Jump to solution

Thanks so much for your post, @Bobby333! So great to hear you've had success on Thumbtack, and that you're having great customers coming back! That says a lot about the awesome customer experience you provide.

Thanks again for weighing in!

0 Kudos
luxemonroe
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
It would be nice to have separate albums to highlight the variety of specific services I offer. Also would be nice to have a more streamlined way to connect with legit, potential clients. Maybe if they were required to verify payment first or something it will help filter out the unlegit requests.
dcrooner
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

I would REALLY, REALLY , like to be able to post audio files directly on my profile, NOT you tube files,  AUDIO.  That way  potential customers can imediately get a sample of my songs.  I am a singer, and people want to hear how I sound.  When the do hear me they are MUCH more likely to book a show.  I think this would help any of the music acts that use yur service.

Lukolt12
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
The top Pro credentials need to based on how people reviewing you not all this new stuff you started doing this year also I want to know how much it cost to send somebody a quote I'm sick of this not knowing why did that change