Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Heatheranne
Level 1

Re: Let's talk about your profile

Solved! Jump to solution
A place to enter certifications. Currently there is only a place for university degrees, however when it comes to being a personal trainer, fitness or nutrition coach these certifications are important and are part of our education.

Would also like to have the ability to live chat a customer if we are both online, rather than using the inbox.

Also an option to be listed as an online personal trainer, or nutrition coach (not RD).. Expansion of profiles to conver off on other services provided.

Thank you.
ChefGason23
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
I am a traveling personal chef and would like to be able to reach multiple markets at once. For example, I would like to offer my services in Beverly Hills, CA, Buckhead, (Atlanta), GA, New Orleans, LA, and New York, NY simultaneously without opening multiple profiles.
212rebjoni
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
I’d like my profile to reflect my ability to be a wedding Officiant that is attentive and talented and able to make each couple feel special.
I do NOT want to be the cheapest and bargain basement person. I’d like Thumbtack to have a quality/ get what you pay for section. Thanks
DrRaeJ
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

I would like a feature that allows you to actually tell your potential clients what my services can do to help them.

Racine

Community Manager JasonB
Community Manager

Solved! Jump to solution

@DrRaeJ, thanks so much for your post!

This is something you can actually add directly to your About this pro section on your profile.  If you need any help doing that, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message!

Thanks again for weighing in!

0 Kudos
Marshaleigh
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution
I’m looking at my cell phone’s profile and if this is how most clients see the profile, it’s very sparse. How about a large profile image that can be made larger by a click? More than one link to social profiles? Like 4..? And a way to categorize a group of images. If a client wants a pet only job, they might not want to scrol through every Photo example.
themagicnate
Level 2

Solved! Jump to solution
Definitely the ability to upload clips from mobile would be helpful. I know that we have to be on a desktop device and upload a clip from YouTube but that’s not cutting it these days. Many people want to see a tidbit of what we can do, so similar to uploading photos from our phone (whether we took them ourselves or a guest sent them to us), video from mobile upload would be incredible!
Highlighted
Annmarkk
Level 1

Solved! Jump to solution
I’d love to be able to upload my pricing guide and what to wear templates! It’s good information for clients to see and the PDF is more professional looking than just a message of text
PW
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution
That's a good idea
shaorn
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

I have weekday hours and weekend hours. You only allow one set of hours for all, I'd like them to be separate.