Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
AnewResume
Level 4

Re: Let's talk about your profile

Solved! Jump to solution
I’d like a general quote or greeting to be pinned to the top. Before instant match I had a general quote I Disney out and I got more business with less out put that way. Now they just see a price and who knows if there is incentive to read the entire profile.
asilva1964
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

this is a amazing site,  several friends got great leads form it.  Customer service is superb, i had great experience calling in and getting answer to my question.  In my opinion  thumback should  refine contractors by  asking for Certificate of insurance and liability,  EIN  number among other things.  It is hard to compete with people that don't pay taxes  or work illegally.

I love to learn that some improvements is coming .

Contractor should be able to upload a brochure or new letter.

thanks 

Alex Silva

SelbyFilms
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

This may already be in the works, but I want to be able to hit people with who I am right off the bat; and I like to do that through video. A slot where a profile picture or a business logo might normally go, a slot with a video that starts right away would be great. A "welcome". Vendors could have the option to record a selfie-type video for that slot, maybe it's a max of 10-15 seconds... or that slot could have a video clip uploaded of our choosing. Just like facebook/instagram/twitter, this could stream automatically when potential customers visit the page, and they can opt in/out of volume so we don't disrupt the meeting they're supposed to be in.

Another big change I would like to see is the ability to showcase video more easily, and separate from photo. Right now it's hard for customers to distinguish photo from video in the profile. Even if they do, it's hard to get someone to click on it. If we can structure the profile/homepage to designate optional space to stream videos automatically, even from within Thumbtack's own website (i.e. not necessarily having to be a youtube link), that can greatly benefit those of us who offer it... and it can really benefit anyone who likes to use the super powers of video. I realize this creates more content control issues, but ALmost everyone who is trying to sell a service will be making a goal to put their best foot(age) forward on something like this.

Hope these are helpful!

Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

i like put video not get in

0 Kudos
FLNative
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

I would like to be able to edit or remove my replies to my customer reviews. When I wrote my reply, I did not know it would be posted on my profile. Too often, they're personal; and, one or two times, I discovered a typo and could not correct it. Not good if part of your service is editing and "proofreading!"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Miga
Level 1

Solved! Jump to solution

I would like to list my major product in my profile so people can see prices without waiting for me to respond. Also, they should be able to calculate delivery fees based on the distance and a fee per mile.

Aznotary2you
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

I would like to see a change to the way my pricing is posted on my profile, I want to be able to customize my pricing, for instance I sometimes charge my travel fee based on the number of miles I have to drive at 44 1/2 cents a mile (This is set by state law)  and sometimes I simply charge a flat fee. I would like the ability to show this in my profile, the current method simply does not work for me, this results in the fact that I do not use instant match. 

sofibela
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

The first thing that comes to mind is space for me to display my writing, which I also use as a teaching tool .Could I have a platform where I can have my students videos on their feedback about me for example?  Will I get the necessary tech support to complete these tasks I have in mind?  Thank You for your support.

C

FLNative
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

While I have already reported this, too often I will take the time to draft a "bid" and attempt to send only to learn that the customer's project was either "canceled" or "expired" highlighted in a red box. Also, on other times after drafting and sending, I have learned the customer has "already received 5 pro contacts" highlighted in a white box when it did not show that number on the project posting.  PLEASE, if a customer's project is "cancelled" or "expired" or if he/she has already had 5 pro contacts, REMOVE that project! Thank you!

0 Kudos
Christina
Level 5

Re: Custom review requests

Solved! Jump to solution

Need a link to be able to write our own review request that we send to a client. Not just the stock one.