results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
LynntheTutor
Level 4

Re: Let's talk about your profile

Solved! Jump to solution

I feel that way also. My profile is a greata deal of text. I wonder if anyone ever reads all of it.

0 Kudos
Kriscynthia
Level 1

Re: Reviews From my website

Solved! Jump to solution

Hello,

I would like to be able to link and or post my reviews from my website, yelp or facebook to my thumbtack page.

Mjr
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution
Thank you for allowing us to give feedback as I think this is the best way to truly improve the thumbtack experience for both the pro and the customer!
Highlighted
Gabhan
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

It would be helpful to be able to show the clients (before and after) photos once they leave a review, good, bad or otherwise.

That way folks can see kinda what to exspect when it comes to silimlar tasks.

This is coming from a Company that we Fix Stuff!

PR1962
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution
Some guys don’t have as many reviews and are new to Thumbtack some guys are small guys and don’t have the credentials but do good work and are working to get the credentials that do Cost money may be you can relay that to some customer that have smaller jobs to work with these Guys and that the smaller guys will work with them priceswise to get there job done good and professionally done
PR1962
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution
customer that have smaller jobs to work with these Guys and that the smaller guys will work with them priceswise to get there job done good and professionally done
0 Kudos
PR1962
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution
To continue have some customers work with smaller guys that don’t have the credentials yet because of money but I’m working on them
NT
Level 5

Thumbtack Reviews

Solved! Jump to solution

Hello, I'd like to add my Thumbtack Reviews to my personal website, but want to be able to just select/show top 5-10 reviews.

Solved! Jump to solution

Customizable job titles would be helpful. For consultants, the choices are too narrow and do not depict what I do. I have to assume the same applies to other fields.

QZPixels
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
This platform represents our work and we would love to put our best foot forward. We spent the time shooting to editing the shots and when we post the finished product on Thumbtack, the platform destroys the quality of the photographs. Please fix this issue, especially on vertical portraits. We deserve higher resolution for the clients to see us at our best. Thank you!