Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
lrramos
Level 1

Re: Let's talk about your profile

Solved! Jump to solution

From what I can see from my side of the conversation, it looks very bland when a customer receives an instant match quote.  Just a price. I would like to see a link to my profile, or a piece of my profile along with my instant quote that the customer sees instantly in the conversation.

Highlighted
mmhylton
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution
Make it easier to showcase an individual "brand," i.e. make it possible to customize profile colors, spot for a logo, etc. Also let us arrange the order of our profile (elements like reviews, FAQs, photos, etc.) for whatever showcases our work best.
Thanks for taking us all into consideration!
Hairbygail
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
Aloha,
Thank you for this opportunity for us to give our suggestions and feedback and Thank you for caring enough about us to do this and make it great! If your goal for us is to have Thumbtack to be our go to marketing platform then my suggestion is to implement a form of payments and deposits for the clients and then that’s how we get paid 😊 (instead of us figuring it out) Mahalo 🤙
Gigi
HobbitStudio
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution
In all honesty the worst part about the profiles is the ability to combine them for businesses that do business in multiple cities above and beyond 150-200 miles away from a given profile center. I have two or three profiles for my entertainment company and I cannot combine them to share reviews and profiles. We book entertainment within 500 miles of Portland, Seattle, Nashville, and St Louis.
0 Kudos
edwoodac
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution
Would be great if shows all your reviews not only from Thumbtack customer. Also I wish to be able to change the picture to each quote, no send the same to every different project.

Solved! Jump to solution

For newbies as myself, I keep getting an email saying that I should follow up but cannot find where to go to follow up. Allow us to put more than one phone number for the business. Plus I cannot figure out how to fix a quote in my instant match form.

Solved! Jump to solution
I operate a service company. Each of my technicians have different qualifications.

I would like an area in my profile to highlight each of my technicians individual certifications. Maybe even add a picture of them.

That way when I tell a customer the name of the technician going to their home they can look at my profile see a picture of the technicians, review his qualifications, and see that he has been background checked by my company.

This way they know exactly who is coming to their home and what they can expect.
Plus it gives the customer piece of mind and a level of comfort.
Moderator Jenn

Solved! Jump to solution

hey @chefstable820 we can help with that! Can you send us a screenshot of what your email is saying? Then we can help get you where you need to go. 

@​​​​​​TQC_Mechanical you can actually add pictures of your technicians now in the media section of your profile. You can even create pictures with their credentials as well. Check out this link:

https://help.thumbtack.com/article/editing-my-photos-videos-and-audio

0 Kudos

Solved! Jump to solution
I'd like to be able to post a range for pricing
Brenda Calabria
0 Kudos
KMInteriors
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
I feel having a way to show you business is registered with your state/ local government would be great to boost credibility. Currently, to my knowledge, only professional licenses (I.e General Contractors) are able to show this. We often find that many GCs are “designers” too.

Additionally, on an unrelated profile update note, Kitchen and Bathroom design could be a great category to add for services. This is one of the few platforms we’re not able to bid on these specific projects because they are exclusively for remodelers, but the design generally comes first.