Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Highlighted
LanceS
Level 5

Re: Let's talk about your profile

Solved! Jump to solution
Yes! I'm a kitchen designer too.. and I totally agree with you. I have two profiles... So I think this board has me listed as pastor because I officiate weddings too... out my website www.studiostratton.com. Maybe we can collaborate on a project now and again.
0 Kudos
HKrieger
Level 1

Solved! Jump to solution

Would also be nice to have word tag ability so we can add services to our profile that are specific to what we do. ie; fabric, silk, canvas, acrylic, portrature etc..... I have noticed the available profile catergories are often inclusive of jobs I am not qualified for- I may do Faux Painting but not Cabinet Painting- but it's is grouped with something like: Cabinet Refinishing, etc...

I hope we will be able to create specfic albumns for different types of visual artistry that we offer services for.

Thanks- Helen

JoshEnden
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution
Add expert rating, and functional patterns certifications for personal trainers.
JoshEnden
Level 5

ExpertRating Personal Trainer Certification

Solved! Jump to solution
So many more to be listed. Nesta , Issa, expert rating , functional patterns, group training
0 Kudos

Solved! Jump to solution
It would be great if FAA licenses drone operators were able to add their credentials to your “professional licenses” section. Currently the FAA Part 107 Remote Pilot Certificate is not in your list. A drone operator must have this to accept paying work.

Solved! Jump to solution

Ditto!

selkins
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

Hello! It would be very cool if we could see how many people view our profiles (like LinkedIn does) maybe only Top Pros qualify? 

CG
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution
Hi there! I am tired of getting requests that it says I have been picked out of a list of pros.... then the potential client ask when is your next availability! This potential client has not even looked at my profile, location or what I offer and then I get charge for responding. The potential client then responds with either “that’s way too far”, or I was wanting a Therapist to come to me or I was looking for a traditional massage! So my request would be is the potential client really needs to look at someone’s website/profile to see what we actually offer so we as professionals do not keep getting charged for silly questions and not an actual job.
PastorHoward
Level 6

Solved! Jump to solution

I have that same issue. As of now, I refuse to open or pursue these so called "No need to quote" offerings which charge you whether you get a response or not. 

PapaJohn
Level 4

Reminders and Texting

Solved! Jump to solution

Quit the reminders. I know there are postings to look through after the initial text you send.  I will review them on my laptop as soon as I have time. Constantly blasting my phone while working a job, or during down time is annoying and counter productive.. 

Allow more specific tunning on job description for matching. I do repair doors. However, I'm pretty specific to Sliding Glass Doors. Or Pocket Doors, Or doors with Rollers.  Your Profile options are too broad. Allow for a Pro's "Key Phrases" to help drill down to match specifics. Client "Quote Requests", should also drill down. Such as "Need Door Rollers", or "Door is dragging".   Prompt the clients for further drill down using software "drop downs" from the Pro's  "Key Phrases".

In my prior life I was a Software Developer for a fortune 50 company. With a well thought out Database, and some drop down selection choises this could be very intuitive to the customer, and extreamly helpful for the Pro.

Thanks,

John

813 767 8428