results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
DFrazier
Level 1

Re: Let's talk about your profile

Solved! Jump to solution
I'd like direct text, just as a client can leave there number after submitting quote, maybe we can have an automatic reoky that sends our # in text reply to make the contact easier
ebrown007
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

My name is Eric M. Brown. I am a math tutor with a college degree in math and a sum total of thirteen years experience in tutoring secondary and college math. I have expertise in tutoring secondary and college math. I love to tutor math and see students gain the math knowledge necessary to succeed in their math courses. I put emphasis on mathematical theory and in tutoring I exhibit precision, clarity, and most of all patience. No question is stupid and no student is stupid. Frequent repetition and further explanation of mathematical theorems and definitions are necessary.

0 Kudos
Shellyrae1
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

I offer multiple services: portrait art, illustration, face painting, special effects makeup, etc. I would love a way to split these services (and their relative photos) out so that a potential client only needs to click on the service heading to see all related info as opposed to having to weed through everything to find the information that pertains to them. It would be especially helpful to be able to organize my gallery in a useful way. 

One other thing that would be helpful is if we could upload or link to documents. I have a guide on how to commission artwork and a document on what to expect when working with me. I'd love to be able to share these and sample contracts with my potential clients so they know what to expect and can see that I run my business professionally.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Jenn

Solved! Jump to solution

@CindyRyan We can't combine profiles at this time, but thank you for the suggestion! 

0 Kudos
Delia2500
Level 2

Solved! Jump to solution
I wish u"all have people in customer service who spick spanish i just have i hard time sometimes to communicate
Hannech1
Level 1

Solved! Jump to solution
My profile is not complete and I don’t understand the “provide quotes” process to customers who are looking for professionals like myself. Is there a number to call to discuss this with a Thumbtack manager? I’m very anxious to complete my profile.
0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

Hi @Hannech1, I've moved your post to this board for new pros.

For more information on how to complete your profile, you can visit this page here: https://help.thumbtack.com/article/build-my-profile-before-quoting. 

If you feel like you need more of an overview on how the site works for pros this page can also be useful: https://help.thumbtack.com/article/how-thumbtack-works

I'm more than happy to answer any questions you have or help with setting up your profile so feel free to send me a private message anytime and I'll respond as quickly as I can. Also feel free to call us at 800-948-2034 we are open Mon-Fri 7am-8pm MDT.

tkyhi
Level 1

Solved! Jump to solution

There is only 1 thing I require  from your service. The clients/requestor's phone number. I have a 85% booking rate if I get the clients/requestors on the phone. Make a contact phone number a requirement for requesting services.  Changing my profile is not going to help get me more business.

Coachruch
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution
Agree...if you dont leave your phone number how serious are you.

Solved! Jump to solution

Agreed about requiring a phone number. Or have an email and phone number field and at least require email so we can start a sales funnel going to them.