results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
mark
Level 2

Re: Let's talk about your profile

Solved! Jump to solution

I have multiple services that I provide but it is not easy to customize them separately. Every time I make a change to one of them such as area it affects them all despite only making the change on one of them. It would be great to be able to set them up individually and independently.

Moderator Jenn

Solved! Jump to solution

@mark can you send us more detail as to what is specifically happening here? 

0 Kudos

Solved! Jump to solution
I would like to indicate that I am mainly a kid show entertainer and that I also do adult shows as well. I love to do birthday parties, but I am also available for weddings, banquets, libraries, schools, conventions, trade shows, fairs, and family shows.

The other issue is, how do I setup a really decent social media tool of my show? Should I record a live show or could I simply do a couple 2 minute bits filmed my home with just me and a character doing a short routine?

Woodi
P.S. Please refer to me as Woodi, not Bruce, thank you
Moderator Jenn

Solved! Jump to solution

@WoodiVent1962 I defer to you as what would best showcase your talents. I think whichever video would get the closest footage would probably be best. Once you get that all set, check out out this link to upload your new media!

0 Kudos
FlatIronFarm
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
I would like to be able to offer examples of my work in separate categories, As a floral designer for each of the items potential customers are interested in.

My question regarding linking other social media accounts is what privacy settings are and how information is shared.

Thank you,
Michelle C.
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@FlatIronFarm To be clear are you asking about linking your Thumbtack account to your social media or the other way around and linking your social media to your profile? Also, feel free to take a look at our privacy policy here: hhttps://help.thumbtack.com/article/privacy-protection-policy

0 Kudos
Carolellis
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
Ability to add videos of our work
Highlighted
Moderator Jenn

Solved! Jump to solution

Carolellis, you actually can add video to your profile right now! This article will explain: https://help.thumbtack.com/article/editing-my-photos-videos-and-audio. If you have other questions on how to add media, let us know. 

0 Kudos

Solved! Jump to solution

Please contact me as soon as the new features are available.

Thank you,

Larry Audije, Owner

A Social Affair Dance Studio

13947 Beach Boulevard

Suite #207

Jacksonville, Florida 32224-1200

P: (904) 821-1010

E: Dance@ASocialAffair.net

W: www.ASocialAffair.net

CMTO
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

I would appreciate going back to the previous distinction between Editing and Writing. These professsions and tasks are not identical. I offer editing services--developmental editing for fiction and copyediting for both fiction and nonfiction. However, the recent elimination of "Editing" as a service has drastically reduced the number of potential clients for me. I haven't seen a request for a fiction manuscript editor in weeks; all the requests are focused on grant writing or technical writing. If clients don't have the option of editing, they will either force their request into a category that doesn't really fit their job or they will simply stop using Thumbtack. I have certainly come close to doing that myself.