Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Community Manager JasonB
Community Manager

Re: Let's talk about your profile

Solved! Jump to solution

@yourethebride, there are two sets of dots.  The one closer to the top of the page is where you want to look.  But don't worry, I've gone ahead and unsubscribed you regardless!

And remember, next time, all you have to do is uncheck the box that says "Email me when someone replies," and you'll be all set!

0 Kudos
Av8tress
Level 6

Solved! Jump to solution

Unsubscribe.png

Click on the upper right hand corner.

Click on My Subscriptions. You should be able to UNSUBSCRIBE  from there.

Horner35
Level 1

Solved! Jump to solution
I would like to see a faster way to upload photos , as well as categorize them in different services albums. Be nice as well to have a link in profile to your business web page. Thanks
Thumbtack Employee CarsonP
Thumbtack Employee

Solved! Jump to solution

@Horner35, thanks for the suggestion to upload multiple photos at one time. We’re always looking for ways to make uploading photos quick and easy so you can showcase your hard work and start meeting customers. Keep your eyes peeled for future updates here.

Also, you can currently link to your business webpage in your profile! Just go to your profile settings and click the blue “Add” button next to "Website."

Thanks again for the feedback!

cc: @mmmills@Adam@JustNjoysb@Atlasmash@RachelHeimerman@ethanwwm@DannyPhung

0 Kudos
mmmills
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

I agree good idea!

bobd2359
Level 5

Re: Let's talk about your response

Solved! Jump to solution

It's been two weeks...and I still haven't received a c omplete response to my question re allowing External customers/prospects unlimited time to make a decision.  I still have no idea what Top Pro means and how I can market it...especially, "Top Pro with Confetti!" If I don't know what that means...how can I market it; further, why would you launch something like the "Top Pro" program unless and until it was fully thought out from inception to fulfillment?

0 Kudos

Solved! Jump to solution

I am fairly happy with Thumbtack. I would, however, like to submit things to concider for my particular profession. I do would not expect you to have in depth knowledge for every field. There are several types of CPR certification. BLS CPR/AED, Pediatric CPR/first aid, CPR and first aid, firat aid, ACLS, BLS, PALS and Heartsaver CPR. All have diferenence in price, qualifications, licensing and legalities. As the format used now, every request says, CPR and first aid. I am spending money to find out exactly what they need, only to fined out that I have under charged, or did not get the bid because I over charged. If I can be of any help in the future, please let me know.

eerlikh
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

I asked them to do this months ago. They simply do not know, nor care, of the differences between different certifications.

I am a paramedic and they refuse to acknowledge my certifications for ACLS, BCLS, PALS. It took a week of me arguing with them before they accepted my California Paramedic license which is issued by the government. 

Solved! Jump to solution

Great suggestion! 

John Burbridge | Small Business Owner
Window Patrol
South Florida's Friendly Window Cleaner
0 Kudos
Danielr
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
That's basically the same issue with photo and video work. People never give good enough descriptions on the scope of the job and then they contact 4-5 different pros. I'm an inch away from deleting my TT profile because it's basically been a loss. People are shoppers and it really hurts us with the TT business model.