Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
cellopoet
Level 4

Re: Let's talk about your profile

Solved! Jump to solution

Haha, I hope that is a typo, because I don't think anyone wants you to videotape their massage...

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

Hi @Alan, I'm excited to let you know that adding photos and videos is something that's available. Just follow the steps listed in this article here: https://help.thumbtack.com/article/editing-my-photos-videos-and-audio.

0 Kudos
MichelleK
Level 1

Solved! Jump to solution
As a service provider, I would definitely like to have the option of having an schedule appointment button/option on profile where clients can simply schedule their appointment for a call out on profile.
Graceee
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution
I don't want any notifications from this discussions ,Can someone tell me how please
0 Kudos
Giggy67
Level 1

Solved! Jump to solution
We should have video feeds to show potential customers our work in action.

Solved! Jump to solution

Would like to see an option to add an instrumental music track (such as a midi file) to the profile for background music.

Christina
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

It used to be that we could see our pictures o our templates before clicking on them . It was easier to see which template had which pictures before I commintted to clicking on it.

0 Kudos
Christina
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

want to get off of this thread; too many emails not relating to my question.

0 Kudos
Lynda1970
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
I think there should be a spot on Your profile that says **Because Thumbtack charges vendors per contact, please only reach out if you are seriously considering my services. I am more than willing to chat with you about how I can help make your day exceptional!***
Something like that, maybe not those exact words. Because so many potential clients will ask the “Are you available on my date” ( I am a Wedding Officiant) then you never hear back from them and still have to pay for them reaching out. It can get quite frustrating.
Thank you, Lynda

Solved! Jump to solution

I think it is great to update the profile and spruce it up.  What I really need is better up front info from the customer as what they are really looking to accopmplish.  I am a Locksmith and I do not quote on anywhere near as many jobs as I could due to the lack of info provided by most customes.  If I quote "NA" and ask for more info, and they get back to me, I am charged the fee.  If the answers they give me preclude doing the job at all, I just lost the fee.  This is especially true with automotive quotes where the customer does not include the year, make and model of the vehicle.

Thumbtack is great but how about some sort of question list as part of the profile (questions come from the Pro) that the customer fills out so that we can give accurate quotes back in a timely fashion?  Every trade is different and every Pro knows what he needs from the customer to quote and should be involved in the questions that the customer initially has to answer to get the quote.

0 Kudos