Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Pavemint1
Level 4

Re: Let's talk about your profile

Solved! Jump to solution
I think you should offer more badges, and other things that separate top pros from regular pros that is all more badges would be better

Solved! Jump to solution

Hello!

In regards to what I would like on my profile. I think it's important to have people who are trying to hire me to have some sort of photo of themself and/or some way to make their profile verified.  I've had a few spam clients who I've used credits on in hopes to get work, but in the end, it was just a scam to try to get my credit card information.  I know thumbtack is doing all they can to make the site better, and I for one am grateful that you guys have made it to where I don't lose credits if people don't look at my profile. 

-Keeg-The-Geek

Lgidopefilms
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
Can we consolidate photos in a separate folder than videos? I’ve had a number of clients ask for external links to my work because of the difficulty of finding content.
Lgidopefilms
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
Also, are images compressed when uploaded to Thumbtack? I haven’t checked on desktop but when I’m reviewing my photos via smartphone the images look compressed.
Lgidopefilms
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
Calendar support would be nice. Once a client is booked it would be nice to click a button to add it to my google calendar.
pebowman
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

I'd like to have flexibilty in the hours available. Different days.... different times. I don't like to pay when I'm not getting offers. Or that even when people just want to ask a question we still wrote.

Suzuki_Sally
Level 2

Solved! Jump to solution

I want my profile to show that I am a warm, encouraging music teacher who can help students learn to improvise and compose as well as read music. I will also help them to play beautifully, shaping phrases and using dynamics for expression.

Monzo
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
I typically use thumbtack as a resume, I have a hard time getting hired with my elementary profile answers. I think it would be great if there was a way to connect all the different PROS as a community (such as this thread) to help PROS hire PROS, and maybe ways to use work photos as a background of the profile and help personalize it a little more.
Community Manager JasonB
Community Manager

Solved! Jump to solution

@Monzo, this is an awesome suggestion! And yes, we created this Community so that you all can help each other out!

So feel free to start a discussion thread about any topic you'd like right on the communite homepage (community.thumbtack.com).  Hopefully some of your fellow pros will weigh in!

Thanks again!

0 Kudos

Solved! Jump to solution

I run a nationwide online business, and I would like the ability to say that in my profile. In addition, I would like a feature on my profile to increase the range where I'm able to get leads. 

As of now the range only allows up to 150 miles radius. This makes me miss a lot of viable leads as an online business. At this time online coaching is a huge industry (that's continuing to grow). This would be a great option, and I would utilize Thumbtack a lot more if that feature was available.