results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 23308: Hefty charge for a dead-lead
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
krelliott4
Level 3

Re: Let's talk about your profile

Solved! Jump to solution
I fully agree. I often get asked if people can see my work....when I have like 50 images on my profile or if I have references where o have multiple reviews on my profile as well.
mmmills
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

I don't like the new format it seems too impersonal. I think you should also link my profile to the quote ( I thought you did) so they can see me. I htink this is how I get jobs the most. 

Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

Good news @Jb0070, your profile is sent to your customers along with your quote. Once they open the quote, your profile will be right next to it showing your reviews and all of your other info. 

Thumbtack Employee CarsonP
Thumbtack Employee

Solved! Jump to solution

Thanks for this suggestion, @Jb0070! Currently, when a customer views your quote, he or she can click into your profile.  On a desktop, we show parts of your profile next to your quote, too. But we hear you on surfacing more content from your profile, to help you stand out and get hired.  Your profile is one of the best tools you have to showcase your business and the quality service you provide. Keep your eyes peeled for future updates here; it’s something we’re always working on. And please keep sharing your ideas!

Adding the other pros who raised similar suggestions: @Brianna@krelliott4@mmmills@ChefJaredPierre@Brandon76@Sg@Marshaleigh@lrramos

Solved! Jump to solution

We want our clients to know our simple philosophy....Execeptional Ingredients/ Meticulous Execution

Solved! Jump to solution
This!!! This was my biggest issue!!!
Brandon76
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
Yes I agree and feel the same way...,,
BeckyWright
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution
Love to be able to show videos and photos of my work.
Shellyrae1
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

This is already available. I have a full portfolio on my profile. Not sure if maybe it's only available for certain services?

Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

Hey there @BeckyWright this is something you can do, yay! This article will walk you through the process of adding photos and videos to your profile, check it out: https://help.thumbtack.com/article/editing-my-photos-videos-and-audio.