results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 23308: Hefty charge for a dead-lead
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me

Re: Let's talk about your profile

Solved! Jump to solution
It would be nice if the phone number was mandatory for customers looking for work a problem I have as an asphalt contractor is the texting back and forth one at a time obviously if a person want a job done more they will automatically put their phone number on however I found myself on Thumbtack checking with customers who have not got back with me ignoring which is fine if they don't want work done they don't want work done but I've been told in a couple of cases that their phone did not beep because their notifications was not on so they did not receive the message also instant match is kind of annoying I understand the thought but I find that I don't even realize when my match goes off then I look at my phone realize that it has and it looks like I have ignored a customer and someone else could swoop them up
Mswelding
Level 5

Re: Let's talk about your profile

Solved! Jump to solution
At this moment I don't feel in a position where I can say what to change. I am just barely started on this website and so far I like it. So see in a few months