results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
Highlighted
Community Manager LydiaH
Community Manager

Miami pros - give us your feedback!

Hey pros at our Miami meetup, we want to know what's on your mind!

At Thumbtack, we like to keep track of what's going well using a #loveit and what we could improve using a #couldbebetter. Let us know your#loveits and #couldbebetters! What about Thumbtack do you like and what could we do better? Reply below and let us know!

5 responses
Apollo19147
Level 4

Re: Miami pros - give us your feedback!

Hey i love using thumbtack to help provide me with the private clientele, i'm looking for. As a massage therapist it helps a ton. The only sugesstion I would make is that sometimes when prospective clients are looking for a specific quote, if they select pro recommanded locaction, it takes away your travel cost and as  far as my business i only provide home services which leaves me having to explain my actully price which can sometimes be a little awkward. but like i sid Thumbtack is amazing and i love using this app. thank you for coming to miami to meet your pros.

Ivingpdot
Level 4

Great event by Thumtack in Miami in the wynwood area! I got some great tips to better my profile to potential customers. Looking forward to ranking higher.

Moderator Meckell

@Apollo19147 @Ivingpdot thanks for sharing your feedback! I hope you enjoyed your time at our event last night!

0 Kudos
Apollo19147
Level 4

Thank you for having me it was awesome!!!
Ivingpdot
Level 4

The information was great. I hope to be a top pro this year with some of the tips I learned during the event.