results: 10
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
Highlighted
Lar
Level 9

Re: Misleading '3 Month stats'

It's a compettetive market. I use three other online lead sites like Thumbtack. I also use adwords, have close relationships with a couple of talent agencies, I get repeat gigs from past clients, my do own prospecting, I attend networking groups. I recently landed a residency at an local restaurant, very nice venue, seating for 100+ which if it works out will be a guaranteed gig every couple of months.

Oh, and my 3 Month stats changed from 139/51 to 140/52 today. Weirdly I never saw a Job in my jobs tab to account for the now 140 jobs that have supposedly been posted in my area over the last 90 days. This is why I think the 3 Month insight figures are out of whack.

Regards,
Laurence.

mm
Level 7

It’s all just smoke and mirrors. ;-)

At least you can see your stats!!

I've been asking for 5 or 6 months for them to fix whatever glitch is causing my stats to not show up...

It's great info to have, when it's available.

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@ScottArcangel are you referring to your insights? I just looked and I see that they are indeed available for you. 

0 Kudos

@Meckell  Wow, thank you for looking! I appreciate that.

Yes - I'm looking at my NY-profile leads under the "compare to other pros" tab.

**they are indeed available - but don't show comparison information. Can you see data that I can't?

Here is what I see - 

Insights.JPG

No data from other pros to compare it to...

In addition to that, I have an open case with tech support regarding my average response time - which according to my calculations should be at about 30 minutes, and hopefully they are able to take time to look at that for me.

But I do appreciate you looking and responding -

Scott

0 Kudos