results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
MR
Level 10

Mobile app vs website inconsistencies

I wasn't sure where the best place to post this is, so my apologies if this is in the wrong category.

I have noticed a synching error when comparing the website for TT with the android TT app for pros. 

Early yesterday I removed stars from two leads that I have been following on the website. All day yesterday the leads still were starred on the mibile app. In fact, when I tried to remove the stars for those leads on the mobile app, the screen immediately refreshed and the stars returned. 

This morning (about 24 hours later) I brought up the screen to "show starred leads" and those leads finially did not display. 

So, for this, it took about 24 hrs for the data to synch between the two platforms. I have noticed this behavior several times in the past as well, and have also noticed at times an inconsistency in the leads that are displayed on the Inbox and Jobs tabs on the mobile app vs the screens on the website.

I am running Thumbtack for Pros - Android V 92.2

0 Kudos
3 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Mobile app vs website inconsistencies

Thanks for bringing this to our attention @MR. When this happens to you again, will you please take screenshots and send them to me in a private message? That way we can send it to our product team and they can investigate further. Also, make sure your phone and your app are always up to date with the new system updates. 

0 Kudos
MR
Level 10

@Meckell 

Hello, 

The issue is persistent in that it always occurs. As noted in my note I am on the most recent version of the TT app. Also, I am on the latest version of Android P.

I will send you the screen shots in a DM to you.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@MR thanks for that further clarification! I'll keep an eye out for your DM.

0 Kudos