Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Lola2000
Level 5
I'm on promote and no lead. Is this the new model? Help 10 best pros and let everyone else starve? I have tried searching it's just 10 pros you think that are best that show up. My students enjoy my services but I'm buried somewhere. Back then I responded quickly and got the job. Now? Nothing.
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@Lola2000 the reason why you aren't appearing on search results is because we need a little more info from you. Just log into your account and follow the prompt to update your info and then you'll be good to start connecting with new customers. 

0 Kudos
Lola2000
Level 5
I'm logged in I don't see what's missing
0 Kudos
Lola2000
Level 5
Did someone erase my info. I have been with thumbtack for years all if a sudden my info is missing
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Meckell

@Lola2000 my apologies, there's was some confusion on my end! Disregard that last message.

Just to clarify, you are indeed showing up in search results, on the first page even. That's great! If you want to improve on your rank, I would recommend getting a few more reviews and getting a background check started. That will help your overall profile score improve and could help you rank higher. 

0 Kudos
Lola2000
Level 5
I had my background check done when I started
0 Kudos
Lola2000
Level 5
My website biography and background checks were removed. I don't know why
0 Kudos
Moderator taylor

@Lola2000 I had our team look into your account real quick to see what we could find. They didn't see anything for any previous background checks, but you can use the link from your profile and click "Get started" to get it taken care of. Once you do that they'll get your background check badge posted for you. I also saw that your info seems to be there when I checked out your profile. Try checking it again. If you still don't see anything send me a DM and I'll be happy to dive in deeper with you to see what else we can do. 

0 Kudos
Lola2000
Level 5
I'm on a chat with one of your representatives who said thumbtack removed everyones background check.
I have an email that proves I passed the previous background check
0 Kudos
Lola2000
Level 5

This was in 2016

Hi Lola,

Great news! I'm happy to inform you that you've passed your background check.
0 Kudos