Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?

Re: I can never get any answers

You clearly did not read any of my messages...none of these reasons are valid. They have always had more reviews because they have been on Thumbtack longer yet when we started, we were ahead of them!!! Why don’t you just admit that you put in the top 3 the pros that are accepting ALL TYPES OF JOBS THAT MAKE THUMBTACK THE MOST MONEY IS WHO WILL BE IN TOP 3?!?!?!?
0 Kudos

Re: I can never get any answers

Here we go again!! Now all of a sudden we are not in top 3 even in our own zip code, why?? Do we have to turn on all frequencies of jobs so Thumbtack can make more money off of us to be back in top 3 in our own zip codes????
0 Kudos
Lola2000
Level 5

Re: Profile not showing up on search

Check to see you if your background check is still current. That was a problem I had with my ranking
0 Kudos
Highlighted
TXArchitect
Level 5

I am not able to see my profile pop up on a search and I have completed everything other than I only have one review but half the list of architects listed in the search in my area code do not even have all their list of items completed on their profiles (or even from my area code either).  Can a Moderator take a look at my profile to see why I am not showing up on the search?  Thank you.

Kent Brittain, AIA, LEED GA
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Hi there @TXArchitect. One thing that will really help you is setting your targeting preferences. That way, we know what jobs you always want and can connect you with customers that have those jobs. Do you have any questions about setting your preferences?

0 Kudos