results: 10
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
Highlighted
RCPS
Level 7

Quote 'Viewed' Indicator No Longer Visible?

Hello, I was reviewing my sent quotes page and see that the 'Viewed' indicator that appears when a prospect views your message is no longer showing.  Is this another update that we should be aware of?  If so, it's not helpful to the Pros if we can't even tell if someone has viewed what we sent them.

Please advise, thanks!

~RCPS

13 responses
Sealeddrive
Level 4

Re: Quote 'Viewed' Indicator No Longer Visible?

And last year they also took away the insights page showing who was viewed and if they got contacted.

Not to mention doing away with page numbers on the job page.

Moderator Meckell

@RCPS when you quote on jobs manually through the jobs tab, you're still able to see when the customer views your initial response. Let me know if you have any further questions about this.

0 Kudos
RCPS
Level 7

@Meckell , thanks for your reply.  As of yesterday, in my sent box, all prospects that had a status of having viewed my quote no longer indicate so.  That is still the case now.  Can you share this info with your product team?  Thanks!

Moderator Meckell

@RCPS that's odd, thank you for letting me know that it's not showing on your end. I'll be sure to pass this to our Product Team and will keep you in the loop with any updates I get. 

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@MrVic @beep777 @arlenekaysen I'm sorry you guys aren't seeing it on your end. As I said to @RCPS, I've sent this to our Product Team and will get you more answers as soon as I receive them. I appreciate your patience! 

beep777
Level 6

Sorry Meckell, you are wrong. Unless you moved where the "Quote Viewed" appears. If it is on the summary page for quotes sent next to the name, then something is wrong. I ONLY send quotes manually and have no"Viewed" for the last umpteen million quotes.

Can you explain why this change was made? Understand, all us disgruntled pros think you were removing proof that a low percentage of our quotes are actually viewed. I am giving you the opportunity to dispel this thought and offer us a constructive reason why the change was made.

Brian

MR
Level 10

Why is it I virtually never have the opportunity to quote on jobs anymore? I realize things have changed but why is this option gone? It worked really well
MrVic
Level 4

I echo RCPS on the VIEWED indicator.  It was very helpful to at least know whether or not a lead has viewed our repsonse for a qoute.  Removing this indicator makes our effort to followup on good leads A LOT MORE DIFFICULT.  I hope it wasn't removed by Thumbtack because it highlights the low percentage of people that actaully view the qoutes that we send out. 

arlenekaysen
Level 5

more thumbtack changes that seem to benefit noone

So what is the thought process behind removeing the "viewed" function from sent quotes list??? I used that feature to prompt customers that have not viewed my quote to go ahead and view it, which serves your purpose of tricking customers into responding.