Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
VAMarketingGuy
Active Community Member

Re: Quotes Aren't Being Viewed

Because I was told by TT Support.

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@VAMarketingGuy glad they were able to look into that for you. If you have any further concerns or questions on the situation feel free to send me a direct message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

0 Kudos
VAMarketingGuy
Active Community Member

Wow, really? "Glad they were able to look into that for you....?" That's all you have to say?

0 Kudos
VAMarketingGuy
Active Community Member

Because it was Tsupport that told me.

0 Kudos
VAMarketingGuy
Active Community Member

I brought this up with TT Support before, and even mentioned it on this forum (I thnk it was with moderator Meckell), and was totally ignored. All I was told was that I could provide comments on my profile page to refut the review, and that was it. (You can go and view on my profile page - I left a detailed account of it.)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
DefiningImagery
Community Veteran

The customers told me so! Some are locked out for months or weeks. Just the other day I had to get a refun because I paid but the client never saw my quote and chose someone else. I was never fairly in the running. I did get a refund because the customer wrote that in detial to me so I had evidence. How many hundreds... thousands, over the years, were there, where I never  was able to get confirmation!! I've paid TT well over $10k in fees - most of which were a total waste. Overall, my ROI is good though, so I chalk it up to "theft" like the department stores do. The new system has lowered my cost of acquisition, however, I'm also getting virtually no leads now. I'm willing to pay, if I'm getting something in return.

0 Kudos
Db8718
Community Regular

Why does the moderator here keep deleting our post? Do you not want the other Pros to know what’s going on? Pros are sending quotes that have no chance on making it to the customer, hence the topic of this “community “ tread. Customers have told you the same thing. One question for the Moderator, is everyone lying?
DJStevie
Community Expert

@Db8718 

Don't feel bad, I've had many of my comments in recent months deleted and/or edited because it's not to the guidelines. I agree, how are other Pros supposed to know what is going on, and for them to see that they aren't the only ones having issues.

VAMarketingGuy
Active Community Member

I've had my comments deleted as well (was told "not constructive"). Just goes to show that though ONLINE Pros have been reduced to taking out their frustrations with this platform, TT is still not interested in listening... more lack of transparency. Smiley Sad

Moderator Kameron

@Db8718 @VAMarketingGuy posts that are not within the Pro Community Guidelines will be up for removal. We want you all to post your thoughts, feelings, and suggestions, however, we just ask that they are kept professional and working towards solutions. 

0 Kudos