Highlighted

RE: So, I ask again, are there any fellow DJ Pros using Promote and having success?

Community Expert
Best Answer

I know that I posted something similar back in February, and most recently in April, but figured I would post one more time, just to see if I was doing something wrong.

Just want to know if I was the only DJ Pro struggling with Promote and/or sending out manual quotes from Jobs Tab. After a very dismal 2 months, I put Promote on Pause again, and a rep that I recently spoke with, didn't even try to give me any reasons to use Promote again.

DJ Pros, maybe we can share our concerns and try to help each other here. I'm told and have read that the marketplace is much better with Promote, so I welcome any DJ Pros who have success using Promote.

DJ Stevie 7-9-2019

replies
Highlighted

Re: Any fellow DJ Pros using Promote and having success?

Community Regular
Best Answer

I had success with thumbtack before this new system was put into place. Now all I get is leads hours away or the fees are an astronomical amount compared to the customer budget. Iv had very little bookings though thumbtack now. I'm currently using other platforms with a much higher success rate and lower cost.

Highlighted

Community Expert
Best Answer

@YourLocalBeer 

Thank you very much for your input. I also have had very little bookings with this new system as well.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Expert
Best Answer

So, are there any other DJ Pros out there who would like to chime in, please?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Veteran
Best Answer

OK - please explain this one that came into my INBOX.

Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 3.16.40 PM.png

This is for a family law matter in Topeka Kansas... I am in the suburbs of Chicago.

How is this even remotely telling us that the system wroks?  and why is my profile being displayed in Kansas???

Highlighted

Community Expert
Best Answer

@MR I can definitely agree that this job is way too far away. I'd just make sure that you decline and I'll make sure to report this example for our teams to see.

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Veteran
Best Answer

@Kameron 

Yes, I declined it.. 

Thanks.

Highlighted

Active Community Member
Best Answer

But if @MR was a Promoted Pro, he would have been charged and go thru the hassle of asking for a refund. This is where the Promoted Feature is bad for the pros but good for Thumbtack. 

Highlighted

Community Expert
Best Answer

Well, I guess there are no DJ Pros that are finding success using Promote. All I wanted was to see if I wasn't the only one struggling with Promote, and possibly get other fellow DJ Pros to try and help each other out..

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Expert
Best Answer

I just edited the intro part, and now re-posting again, just to see if there are any DJ Pros who are using Promote and having success with it.

DJ Stevie 7-9-2019

0 Likes