Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
eliascurtis
Level 6

Random Bad Reviews left on Profile

Solved! Jump to solution

Seeing that its taking a long time to get this resolved through support. We have to make mention of this in the community. We have a major issue with the current review system that does not work well with the new search results system. Anyone can leave a good or bad review without any initial discussion or working relationship. Then when we ask to have these bad reviews removed. They still show up on our profile for a while. In the meantime, our lead contacts are getting reduced based on these showing up on our profile. These bogus and sometime slanderous reviews will discourage new clients from working with us. The ideal situation would be to have reviews left after there has been a working relationship started or after a completed service. If anyone can resolve these issues from support, please get back to us and we can mark this issue as resolved. Thank you.

Occupations (1)
States
2 accepted solutions

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Meckell

Re: Random Bad Reviews left on Profile

Solved! Jump to solution

Thanks for that info @eliascurtis. I would love more details on each situation, go ahead and send that to me in a private message. I look forward to hearing from you. 

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@customerservice I'd be happy to help. To clarify is it that you never did any work for the person or that you never had any contact? On Thumbtack, once a connection has been made then customers will be able to leave a review based on any experience they've had with a pro. 

0 Kudos
20 responses
Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

@eliascurtis I'm glad you brought this conversation to the Community and I'm happy to give further clarification! Customers are able to leave a review once a connection has been made. Our customer support team works as quickly as they can to get issues resolved, I'm sorry if your situation hasn't been taken care of in a timely manner. I'm happy to look into this for you though! Do you have reviews on your profile in which were left by customers who you weren't in contact with? 

0 Kudos
eliascurtis
Level 6

Solved! Jump to solution
Hi Meckell, thank you for your help. Check Jimmy, Stephen and Zahid. I can send you more details for each one in a private message. Let us know.
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

Thanks for that info @eliascurtis. I would love more details on each situation, go ahead and send that to me in a private message. I look forward to hearing from you. 

0 Kudos
eliascurtis
Level 6

Solved! Jump to solution

Hi Mickell, I sent you a private message. Thank you.

0 Kudos

Solved! Jump to solution

Thanks for posting about this. I have a review that needs to be removed and do not know who to contact. I never did any work for the person.

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@customerservice I'd be happy to help. To clarify is it that you never did any work for the person or that you never had any contact? On Thumbtack, once a connection has been made then customers will be able to leave a review based on any experience they've had with a pro. 

0 Kudos
eliascurtis
Level 6

Solved! Jump to solution
We were able to resolve the reviews with both the clients and Thumbtack support. Thank you.
Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

I'm happy to hear this @eliascurtis!

0 Kudos

Solved! Jump to solution

I did not find this helpful.  Thumbtack needs to remove the review or I am leaving and going back to Home Advisor who advertises and charges just the same amount anymore for leads.