Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Highlighted

Receiving ZERO views out of nowhere

Hello,

Out of no where, I am receiving zero views to my profile whereas I was receiving about 5,000 weekly. Suddenly, it is zero starting from yesterday. I called thumbtack and received the answer of nothing is wrong. This makes no sense to me. I feel lied to and misled. I have been successful on thumbtack as personal trainer for almost a year, suddenly, it’s down to zero views? This seems unusual.

I am indeed advertising. I always have. I have hires and reviews. Many of each. I have always advertised. What is wrong? Thumbtack phone # rep said nothing is wrong but again, I feel lied to.

Occupations (1)
States
0 Kudos
3 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Receiving ZERO views out of nowhere

@Mindfulstrength you are indeed showing up on a customers search - which is good. I also checked out your insights and am seeing that you did have profile views last week as well. Can you expand more as to where you're seeing that you had zero views?

0 Kudos

In my insights it says zero views today which is totally impossible. I was just texting with support and he said that he tested viewing my profile and he said it’s strange that the view isn’t coming up in my insights. It’s as if the insights aren’t registering any views. But I am glad I’m coming in searches though. I asked several people to view my profile as well and none of those are coming up today. So that’s where I’m at.
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@Mindfulstrength are you viewing your insights on the app or the desktop? Could you possibly send me a DM of a screenshot of what you're seeing? We'll get this figured out! 

0 Kudos