Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
sergiofsr
Level 4

Review Deleted and account on hold

5-Star Review Deleted by Thumbtack Staff - No specific reason given
I recieved an email from Thumbtack staff telling me they were deleted because they "violated Thumbtack's terms & conditions." They were honest reviews that really appreciated my services. I can't imagine how they violated anything. On the top of that now my account is on hold.
How can I get a specific answer as to why these reviews were deleted? And start getting leads again?

Thanks.
Occupations (1)
States
5 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Review Deleted and account on hold

@sergiofsr please respond to the email you received regarding the reviews being removed with any follow-up questions. As far as your account being on hold, another email was sent to you about that. Please check that out and respond there with any follow up questions. 

0 Kudos
sergiofsr
Level 4

Dear Meckell
I received only one email from
do-not-reply@thumbtack.com
I replied to this email, will anyone read it since it's a do-not-reply email?
Sincerely
Sergio
Moderator Meckell

@sergiofsr I'm looking into this situation and will send you a private message with more info regarding your case. Keep an eye out for that. 

0 Kudos
Anewphotoguy
Level 4

Sergiofsr, I had the same thing happen to me just yesterday. I was told by a pro member that my account was being put on hold because the review was rejected three times for a violation. When speaking to said member I was informed that the violation can be as simple as using the same IOS , account name, device as yourself, or even being within the proximity of your buisness. We tried usng a different device and location but the review still got removed and the hold was placed. I was told it would be one week until the hold was taken off. During this time I must watch as opportunities come in and I loose money. If your review was removed and account was put on hold for a similar reason, this is not your fault.

jefftarver
Level 5

The same thing happened to me this evening. After explaining to the customer support what happened in that the reviews were sent in the same location due to the two individuals being related and both customers of mine, I am now on hold for 7 days. It's bizarre. I've never had this happen before, also. Goodluck working it out!

0 Kudos