Highlighted
Best Answer

Review confusion

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
I don’t understand.. you say to have us include reviews by using an external link to past customers to boost our ratings to be seen in searches, yet when I did so, you informed both me and my client (embarrassing) that her wonderful review violated your terms of service. Now, my profile has been flagged, her profile has been flagged and my review dropped off/I no longer show up in search results. How can people trust this system when you take our money for leads, but then discredit us when we actually have clients do what you say we should???? Since this “violation”, do I no longer show up in searches???? What if now I’m too afraid to even send out a review request at fear of being suspended? This is crazy!
States

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Best Answer

Re: Review confusion

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@Blayne_mua the only time a review will be removed is if it violates our Content and Review Policy. We're happy to talk with you about your specific situation and answer any questions you may have. Just give us a call at: 800-948-2034.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
replies
Highlighted
Best Answer

Re: Review confusion

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@Blayne_mua the only time a review will be removed is if it violates our Content and Review Policy. We're happy to talk with you about your specific situation and answer any questions you may have. Just give us a call at: 800-948-2034.

View solution in original post

0 Likes