Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
JustinYurong
Level 2

Reviews Deleted by Thumbtack

Solved! Jump to solution

I am a personal trainer. I've noticed a few of my reviews from clients have been deleted. Some reviews don't show up on my public profile when I view myself as a customer, but show up when I view my own profile when I'm logged in as myself as a Pro. And some of my reviews have been deleted outright. 

Every review I have received has been from previous clients who may not have had an actual Thumbtack account.

Thumbtack, can you please add my reviews back? Is there any explanation for this? Has anyone experienced a similar situation?

Occupations (1)
States
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Meckell

Re: Reviews Deleted by Thumbtack

Solved! Jump to solution

Hi @JustinYurong we understand reviews are very important to professionals. We like to keep the integrity of our site and that's why it's very rare that we remove reviews unless they go against our content and review policy. 

We allow pros to get up to ten reviews from customers who they worked for outside of Thumbtack. If you have more than ten, the oldest ones will fall off your profile as the new ones come in. I took a look into your account and this is what I'm seeing. You have a lot of awesome reviews from people outside of Thumbtack, but we are only able to showcase ten of those on your profile. 

3 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Reviews Deleted by Thumbtack

Solved! Jump to solution

Hi @JustinYurong we understand reviews are very important to professionals. We like to keep the integrity of our site and that's why it's very rare that we remove reviews unless they go against our content and review policy. 

We allow pros to get up to ten reviews from customers who they worked for outside of Thumbtack. If you have more than ten, the oldest ones will fall off your profile as the new ones come in. I took a look into your account and this is what I'm seeing. You have a lot of awesome reviews from people outside of Thumbtack, but we are only able to showcase ten of those on your profile. 

Dougkc1962
Level 1

5-Star Review Deleted by Thumbtack Staff - No specific reason given

Solved! Jump to solution

I received two 5-star reviews the other day. Great news, right!?

Today I recieved an email from Thumbtack staff telling me they were deleted because they "violated Thumbtack's terms & conditions."  They were wholesome and honest reviews that really bolstered my services. I can't imagine how they violated anything.

How can I get a specific answer as to why these reviews were deleted?

Thanks.

Moderator Meckell

Re: 5-Star Review Deleted by Thumbtack Staff - No specific reason given

Solved! Jump to solution

Good morning @Dougkc1962. I'm going to look into this and get you some answers by the end of the day. Keep an eye out for a DM from me!