Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
lesliet
Community Newcomer

Starting price

How do I change my profile to reflect my "starting price"? I am a home stager and I see other home stagers showing their price this way but I don't see how to do it in the edit options.

0 Kudos
3 responses
Moderator Kameron

Re: Starting price

@lesliet in order to list prices you'll need to go to your Services page. From there click on Home Staging, and then prices. From there you can fill in your pricing and post prices to show in the search results. This will also help you rank higher along with giving customers a better idea of what you charge before they reach out. Let me know if you have any other questions about this.

0 Kudos
lesliet
Community Newcomer

Thanks, Kameron. The problem is that the way the pricing is structured is by number of rooms, which is not the way I charge for my services. I can see other home stagers who are showing a "starting price" but I don't see how to do that within the Thumbtack pricing structure. Please let me know how they are doing that.

Thanks.

Leslie

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@lesliet those pros have their prices per room filled out in their job preferences and that's what the starting price is determined by. You'll notice that when you change filters and such that the starting price will change depending on the number of rooms. So, when you fill out your pricing, it will show as starting price. Let me know if you have any other questions! 

0 Kudos