Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Highlighted
sttnyc
Level 5

Thumbtack Reviews in a Pros profile

Can somebody please explain to me please explain to me why thumbtack does not list your reviews in chronological order when you look at your profile as a customer. .I believe this is a recent update. Reviews used to be listed in chronological order. I would assume that Thumbtack customers also see your reviews not in chronological order?

STTNYC

Occupations (1)
States
0 Kudos
3 responses
Moderator Kameron

Re: Thumbtack Reviews in a Pros profile

@sttnyc The most complete, recent, and verified reviews will appear first. For example, a recent verified review with a photo of the job will appear before an older unverified review without an image. The customer view will show them accurately sorted and will be what customers actually see when viewing your profile. When you're logged in and viewing your profile, we show you your reviews in chronological order so that you can keep track of your reviews in the order and time that they came in.

0 Kudos

The review and star rating I see is 4 stars. When I go to customer view I show 1 star. Why is that and how do you fix it?

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

That's odd @customerservice, thanks for bringing that to our attention! I'm going to dig into this to see what's going on. I'll reach back out to you once I have some answers. 

0 Kudos