results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Larry85029
Level 5

Re: Top Pro Badge

Here is a kudos from me .enjoy your badge . Starting to feel like a video game here .
bobd2359
Level 5

1) How can you have a "TOP Pro" Badge when the program isn't even launched ... nor is it described.  Further...why are two different Moderators saying different things... one says it's not available, and the other says you can download it... What's    more, the one who says you CAN download it doesn't provide a link.  So, I have one, fairly straightforward question: What is the program all about, and where can I find information on it?  

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Hi @bobd2359 our Top Pro program is indeed launched and has been around for quite some time. Go here to learn more about it and let me know if you have any questions: https://help.thumbtack.com/article/the-thumbtack-top-pro-program. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
bobd2359
Level 5

Meckel,

Thanks for your response re the badge program. 
Thanks again.

Bob Davis

0 Kudos
Deborah306
Level 7

Sorry, I do see the Pro Badge on my profile now. Please excuse my other response. 

AVM1ll5T
Level 4

I received the Top Pro email today as well, and see others who got it Friday are not seeing any Top Pro designation on their profile either. Please tell me what I need to do, as I counted on this to help grow my business. If there’s nothing for customers to see, then what’s the big deal in earning it? Thanks!
Moderator Jordan

Hey there, the Top Pro Badge/Widget will be available on July 25th. The Top Pro Flag (which is what shows up on your profile) was supposed to show up today, however, there's been a delay. The team's working on it right now and should be on your profile by the end of the day. We'll be keeping people updated in this thread: https://community.thumbtack.com/t5/Forum/Top-Pro-Badge/m-p/2705#M759

missannienow
Level 9

Oh for Pete's sake! This is another example of TT's goofy thinking. I honestly do not think more potential customers give a HOOT if someone has a "Top Pro" widget on their profile! If I were looking to hire someone, say, to plants shrubs for me, that would be the LAST thing I would look for in fact, I would probably shy away from that Pro because I would suspect all they did was pay a big fee to have this silly "Badge." This reminds me of The Girl Scouts, for heavens sake.

Potential customers on the whole look for several things, depending on the type of job. Price would be very important. For some trades, past experience or training would be key. It all depends on what your trade is. In house cleaning, people want a decent price, and many have other issues. They often look for honesty, sincerity, reliability, or even if the Pro likes their pets or minds being around children! They are NOT going to be impressed with a silly Top Pro Badge. Give me a break!!

Moderator Jordan

@missannienow Receiving a Top Pro badge is a status many pros take great pride in. It is something we thought up, but not for some goofy reason. We want the professionals who are excelling in their field and on Thumbtack to be honored for their hard work. The Top Pro badge is a way for customers to see that we know these pros have made a lot of customers happy and are actively a part of our site.

0 Kudos