Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Jessicayen
Level 5

Re: Top Pro Badge

Hi-

I am wondering the same thing! I received notification that I am a top pro! I'm really excited to see the banner on my profile (as denoted on the website, see image) and I'd like to add the widget to my website. The widget is greyed out with a padlock on it, and there is no banner on my profile. Hmmmm.....

top pro banner.jpg

widget.jpg

0 Kudos
K_K
Level 5

Top Pro Badge

Went to download the Top Pro Badge to add to my website and when I click on download I get this?   AccessDeniedAccess Denied535989C03FF04A8AsyOB9ttzUDfWd2YE0fHXWrfN/1WWD4hG6F122XzrCvHpm6TnY8dM8V6kAvtZNxgy+IEdWKs/lzM=

Anyone else having this problem?

0 Kudos
Moderator Jordan

Hi @K_K congrats on being a Top Pro! The badge / widget does not have an official timeline for when it'll be launched. As of right now, the flag on your account is the best way for customers to see your status.

Larry85029
Level 5

we work hard for a simple little badge WE PAY you for this simple badge . And this is what we get

0 Kudos
Community Manager JasonB
Community Manager

@K_K - we've added a Top Pro 2018 badge to the /widget page.  Check it out - you can download it!

bobd2359
Level 5

I don't even know what the Badges are all about!  I recently was  'awarded' the Confetti 25 (or something) and I don't know what that means. Does anybody?

Bobd2359

Moderator Meckell

@bobd2359 That badge is specific to your Community profile, not your Thumbtack profile. The confetti toss badge was awarded to you for receiving 25 kudos, which is awesome! The more you interact in the community (posting, giving kudos and such) the more badges you'll receive. Let me know if you have any other questions about this. 

Deborah306
Level 7

Meckell, Why would you put the top pro badge on the community profile where only other pros can see it?  We want potential clients to see it. That doesn't make any sense to me at all. I was told it was on my profile but I don't see it anywhere and I just read your post. In any event it hasn't helped me at all. When I was top pro last year it was on my profile. This is really crazy. I'm not interested in the community seeing I'm a Top Pro; I want clients to see it. I want to get a job!  It's been over a month now that all I've done is lose money, Top Pro or not. I've done everything Thumbtack has told me to do. 

Moderator Meckell

Sorry for any confusion @Deborah306. Just to clarify your Top Pro badge is not on your Community profile. It's on your Thumbtack Profile. Under your business name, you'll see the badge along with "2018 Top Pro" I'm more than happy to provide a screenshot of where that's located on your profile, just let me know Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos
Deborah306
Level 7

I don't care about confetti badges or whatever within the community. I need jobs. Don't you realize that you have left many of us without any income? 

0 Kudos