Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
RobynnC
Community Regular

Top Pro Notification

Solved! Jump to solution
On my June top pro report I met all the criteria for being a top pro but haven’t heard anything. When do they notify if you make the cut? I see some people already have theirs Jan-June 2019 badges.
Occupations (1)
0 Kudos
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Kameron

Re: Top Pro Notification

Solved! Jump to solution

@RobynnC @JoeB131 

The Top Pro announcements should be sent out by the end of July so keep your eyes open for those here soon.

Here are the Top Pro criteria:

• Maintain a verified review rating of 4.8 stars (or more) in the past 12 months.
  • Receive at least five verified reviews from Thumbtack customers in the past 12 months.
  • Respond to a new lead within 24 hours (at least 75% of the time).  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 responses
JoeB131
Active Community Member

Solved! Jump to solution

I'm wondering about that myself.   If the evaluation period was from July 1 of last year until now, I should have qualified.  

If it was just from January, which is a change in the rules, AGAIN, then I probably missed the cutoff because I would have gotten 4.75 stars instead of 4.8.  But it would be nice if they told us.  

Then I remembered it was Thumbtack...  and they find a new way to alienate their customers every day... 

RobynnC
Community Regular

Solved! Jump to solution
I only joined in December of 2018 so this 6 month period would (Jan-Jun 30) would be my first eligible period. In April I begin receiving Top Pro Eligibility reports and have met all the criteria since May. So I’m just waiting for official notification. After I made the original post it says that I’m a top pro but the badge isn’t illuminated 🤷🏾‍♀️
0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@RobynnC @JoeB131 

The Top Pro announcements should be sent out by the end of July so keep your eyes open for those here soon.

Here are the Top Pro criteria:

• Maintain a verified review rating of 4.8 stars (or more) in the past 12 months.
  • Receive at least five verified reviews from Thumbtack customers in the past 12 months.
  • Respond to a new lead within 24 hours (at least 75% of the time).  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RobynnC
Community Regular

Solved! Jump to solution
Oh ok. I knew the qualifications just was wondering because some other caterers already have their top pro badge for Jan-June. On my current profile it says I’m a Top Pro but the badge isn’t illuminated if that makes sense.
0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@RobynnC I'm not seeing that your being shown as a Top Pro when viewing your public profile HERE. That's so great that you're on track for Top Pro in such a short amount of time. Keep up the amazing work and keep an eye out for that announcement soon!

0 Kudos